Thread: In Windows 8 Microsoft putting too much emphasis on touch

In Windows 8 Microsoft putting too much emphasis on touch

Why the Microsoft putting so much efforts for developing windows 8 as compared to any other Microsoft product? Anybody have any idea about that? Thanks in advance…………….

re: In Windows 8 Microsoft putting too much emphasis on touch

I distrust that touch is going to go major stream for laptops and desktops... Not with grandparents or parents! The final things I desire near my screens are muggy , dirty, grimy, little fingers! My touchpad or, mouse is easier to dirt free than a classic widescreen! IMHO!

I don't believe they are putting so much focal point for the reason that to be truthful Microsoft even although has had the tablet design for so long has never formed something good touch based up pending recently with windows phone / zune hd. So they should offer some instance into touch since they have misplaced a lot of advertise in that place of mobile computing. And if they can plan a method for me to use the tablet and stylus like a magazine like the courier machine the entire better. But I do have the same opinion cleaning fingerprints is maddening particularly of others!
    The desktop is extremely much still the major source of computing. Just like this complete cloud thing. I would by no means use the online storage as a major source of storage space. With time possibly this will all modify perhaps touch will be the modern obsession. But as of immediately it isn't the case so they should offer time in touch but also keep in mind to modify desktop to make it efficient for us users.

"It’s perturbing for the reason that it’s now obvious that Microsoft can’t Metro-fy property similar to Windows Explorer and is in its place relying on the by a ribbon UI. Difficulty with the ribbon is that it’s barely touch friendly."Consideration to me possibly there will be a latest type of explorer specially intended for the touch / Tablet type equipment. What are you guys opinion? (Noticeably you would get to choose which you desire to use) -- has this been talked about at every one? Is this what Microsoft tactics on doing because that would be the wisest thing to do?

With Apple's latest Operating System :-OS X 10.7 Lion you require the track pad put in on to do everything rapidly on it. Microsoft is only trying to seal the gap that Apple has been creation the past not many years. That’s all they are demanding to do. As long as I can twist the features off after establish or install ,I am acceptable with it.

Remarkable I in fact didn't keep in mind reading that. Be truthful, I believe they can't metro-fy in the fact that they cannot create the flat desktop. (Which is right?) The desktop should not be plane or flat and the metro start computer screen is really uninteresting to me. Though they can take various things from metro similar to the dynamic typography improved design thoughts and implementation and apply those. They desire to use the ribbon ui for the reason that they don't desire metro chrome. They most likely want a flat chrome which wouldn't work beside all the common customization that goes on in windows with customers. It isn’t friendly touch but so will some desktop that isn't intended to be touching friendly. I mean I have used touch windows based 7 and it can work if you have a large sufficient screen and if you are extremely precise but overall it's not a simple task to use amazing that was built for a mouse and more precise based usage.