Thread: What do you forecast or predict about the windows 8 durability

What do you forecast or predict about the windows 8 durability

I have a bad feeling regarding the acceptability of the Microsoft new OS windows 8 already there has been lot of user who has some problem with the user interface Do you assume people will adore it or disgust it? I presume that’s the problem. I mean, Vista was lot awful and windows 7 is immensely great and by now they're running on windows 8. What do you believe? I have an odd sensation that it will be unsuccessful. This might be entertaining to see

Re: What do you forecast or predict about the windows 8 durability

I think people will be happy with Windows 7 and not bother with Win8. I do not see Windows 8 get much success. However, it could be wrong. People are pretty stoked with Windows 7 right now. I think people have also been impressed with the comeback that Microsoft has made Windows Vista in such a short space of time. A lot will go to him to see how much better or worse it is and a lot stay. I think Windows 8 will be a success but that comes on the heels of Windows 7, I still think there will be plenty of people using an older operating system for many years to come. Is that many small, incremental changes that I like to see. Probably as Windows 7 more now than they did when he first arrived was a big step Microsoft Windows 7 that may not be much change in Windows 8. I'm thinking it's going to be some sort of Windows 95 and Windows 98 kinds of things.

I believe Windows 8 will move forward to next perimeter of computing.

I consider that 128 Bit computing will be accessible with Windows 8 moreover.

Just time will let know however!

Take a glance at the last operating system that have occurred from 98 to win7 , 98 was a success, ME was a failure, windows XP was a success, Vista was a failure, success win7 If windows 8 as following current record will be a failure its not to mew who say that but we have just seen you pass systems

You are absolutely correct I've been become aware of that, however see at all the in-between operating systems; you've get CE, NT Workstation 4.0, 95, 2000, Codename: Longhorn Windows server 2k5 , all of which were good or bad in among themselves. So I don’t know how will be these windows 8. Beside I was saw somewhere that 32 bit is disappeared. Then we have 64 bit and 128 bit is that correct

I will be happy if 32-bit support withdraws, as almost every new CPU in the last 5 years is 64 bit capable so there is a limit to the age of a PC, a new operating system can support. Windows 7 will remain supported at all and for many years, so there is no desperate need for the old systems of 32-bit hardware to upgrade to Windows 8. That said, Windows 7 is probably the first 64-bit operating system, outnumbering the 32-bit installations so we are still only at the beginning of the recruitment of 64 Main. A small part of me would not be surprised if Microsoft decides to provide a 32-bit OS desktop client, but restrict other editions of Windows 8 to 64 (such as Windows Server 2008 R2 already does.

I believe it will be a winner the windows 8
    I have look at the video on YouTube
    It for touch panels fundamentally and as well as for pointing devices
    It’s breathtaking test it out

There are two possibilities: either a success or a failure like Windows 7 and Vista or ME. I do not know why a company with the such reputation have sell a bad product, IMO Microsoft plot with Windows ME and Microsoft Windows Vista was to use the public as a test for improvements in the product and to increase revenue. One would think that would be counterproductive through customer dissatisfaction, but as soon as customers started to move away from Windows to talk about Linux, as well as, Microsoft returned with a far superior product, for example, Windows XP and Windows 7. For my part, I cannot wait to try this OS on a tablet like Amazon is getting away with that, at least for me, it's worth the wait.

Although I was not impressed so far with Windows 8, I can tell you that based on past history the future MS will be most likely the same as those who came before him. MS, no doubt, get the Dell and Gateway in this world to saturate the market with this operating system until the consuming public has no choice driven to use it. Then they say is a victory for them. However, much remains to be seen whether Microsoft can convince the business sector output PC users type the Metro user interface is simply a failure in terms of productivity. I mentioned this before, but it is worth mentioning here too, the need to convince MS to Photoshop and AutoCAD users type out there and for programmers window 8 is a benefit rather than a hindrance. My prediction is, all the technology wrtiers drink the MS kool-aid on the side that faces a huge uphill battle.

This is for all who don’t knows or have a wrong impression about this I like to say that the desktop PCs are nowhere open to 128-bit, and neither is Microsoft.

Windows 8 is all about overpass the crack among the OS on a windows handset and the OS on your home PC. In main a good idea although on the whole they are seem to be to acquire business from Steve Jobs the iPhone. It's awful business to pursue a product the iPhone that is tremendously utilize by the people. What Microsoft are fine at its superior OS, yes Vista and ME terrible which lead to the Mac assembly huge return. Windows 7 has no error in it though Microsoft are jump into a entire new market with the Metro, a bazaar they don't manage. The cause the new OS is free to download is for the reason that they don't recognize if it works. up to now I'm not impressed. I am a power user and have right of entry to all my hardware function and that’s what I akin to. I don't like not have a Menu to find my programs and navigate to uninstall it. I have been using this OS since it came out but so far have seen nothing to make me consider buying it when it obtainable for acquire.. It’s a handset based OS largely for the touch display Have you not notice that?

The dissimilarity among Mac and Microsoft has for all time been throw in anything you wish for and Windows will build it work with Apple has forever been you get what it says on the box but the arrangement with Microsoft is changing away from their unusual statement of a PC . It's not private as you're told rather and you can't do. promotion and building money that's the bottom line for them