Thread: Mac OS X Lion v 10.7.2 invisible scroll bars

Mac OS X Lion v 10.7.2 invisible scroll bars

Its how any aqua interface restore or make more visible scroll bars / I cannot observe the gray scroll bars. My vision does not. Otherwise, I'm trying to acquire used to Lion.

Re: Mac OS X Lion v 10.7.2 invisible scroll bars

Open the General Preferences. You can find options for radio buttons to show or hide scroll bars. The third option always shows scrollbars. You cannot change the color, however.

Also, go to Preferences scroll> Trackpad> and zoom, and make sure that his "direction of travel" is not set to "natural" (which is another thing). When natural resources net, moves in the opposite direction to which you imagine you be able to, and the scroll bars disappear for the reason that they imagine they are conducted. It's so unintelligent.

It may seem stupid, but the reason that OS X now is because that is what millions of users of Apple laptops requested. For many laptop users on the trackpad, the options are desirable. Are options for people who prefer the "classic" form may change? You can change your taste. Nothing stupid about it.

I ask this question to start a lot of fighting. I'm just pointing out that this operating system is not working for me, and I'm trying to get it working. I've been with Macintosh since in reality the first day in the year 1984. This is the first operating system is really trying to beat me.

My eyesight is bad, but I can see the aqua interface. Gray is not my color. Water interface appears in the dumps, but more than 2 dimensions than before. I do not understand why it cannot be an option in applications, and for the vision impaired, like me.

Do not give me an answer to your question in order to be insulted either. Maybe "happy" will think twice, and keep him / her the next time.

I just agreed with you - Lion interface is not working quite right to me either. (Apparently we are narrow-minded - or so they said.)

You have several options. The General preferences allows you to make some color changes to the interface. As I mentioned before you can change the way the scroll bars can be made to appear permanently instead of hiding. Universal access also offers additional changes that you can do to accommodate your disability, such as the expansion of the screens or to increase the screen area. You will need to explore what we have to find a way to configure the system to better suit your needs.

I tried the approach of general preferences. Mine was in blue instead of gray. I guess I'm SOL.

I'm not too inexperienced for Macintosh. My first Mac was the Macintosh 128 in 1984. The attraction is that the Macintosh has always been intuitively usable. Lion is the first operating system that is difficult for me to use. I'm in a different community than iPhone users, I guess.

Your are almost certainly right (Apple would not hire me). May Be narrow-minded, But at Least I to go around insulting people on the Apple Support.

Are you able to use a scrolling mouse, or the scrolling trackpad wave, or the arrow keys to scroll? I tend to make use of folks more often, out of convenience; in addition to as a consequence, I barely still necessitate appearing at the scroll bars any longer.

It's all very Facebook' vs ipad. I am a developer, so all that new stuff is just a bunch of noise, as far as I am concerned. What is Launchpad expect another version of the Application folder and/or another version of the Dock.

angry Re: Mac OS X Lion v 10.7.2 invisible scroll bars

The narrow scrollers are fine for my MacBook Pro and iPad, but they suck on my dual 23" monitor setup at home. If anyone hears of a way to change this if desired please let me know. It seems foolish for Apple to assume people wouldn't want this option.