Thread: Help ! :( Unsuccesful Installation with an error messages

sad Help ! :( Unsuccesful Installation with an error messages

I have a DellXPS Laptop config:-
    Intel i7@2.8Ghz ( turbo boost) Q2360M , 8GB DDR3 , 750GB HDD, Intel HD/Nvidia GT540M , FullHD WLED 15" Screen.

Since I had bought this laptop, so I was supplied with Windows 7 OS by default . Now I wanted to install MacOS X.. but the problem comes now..

I burned a CD with NawComModCD ~ nawcomMod.iso

[ this is the update and successor of Empire EFI. other option was iBoot.. I assume everyone knows abt these bootable CD already. These are used to first create a platform while booting via CD.. then u insert (off course Original) MacOS.. and then it continues the installation. The use of these CD's are just to replace the need for another Macbook or Mac PC... to create a dummy variable, kind of thing... anyway.. that's not the concern, and since I am assuming , that everyone already knows abt these CD's.. here is the problem ]

I successfully went very very far, then.. an error message came..before installation screen. I was not even presented with any MacOS installation screen, so basically u can assume, I did not even make it to the MAC OS installation screen.

Since this message was displayed outside the OS platform, I had to take a Picture ( using my camera).. thus the image has been attached along with.. its very small in size (800KB) pls.. see the error message, or else, u won't understand what error I got..

DSC00637.JPG

If anyone could help me , solve this problem.. pls pls. I would really be grateful to them..

THANK YOU.

Re: Help ! :( Unsuccesful Installation with an error messages

Just let me know are you getting problems entering into the VERBOSE mode? You must be knowing that you have to press the V button and get into the VERBOSE mode.

also if you are getting problems with the VERBOSE mode then just note down the last 3 lines of the error that you are getting and find a solution in google. I hope you must be very much clear with the installation of mac os. If not then do let me know i would be providing you all the detailed steps for it as well.