Thread: Windows keeps restarting on startup after installing new Ethernet card

Windows keeps restarting on startup after installing new Ethernet card

Hi there....I am having an ENORMOUS problem at the moment....the other night I was trying to insert an Ethernet card onto it. After completing the processes and when the system reboots, the system cannot proceeds to load the Windows. This has to be continuously gives Blue screen of death problem on this windows 7 system. This system keeps rebooting at every time. I don’t know why this happen but I need specific way that works to fix this problem. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Windows keeps restarting on startup after installing new Ethernet card

If this is your earliest time you've notice this stop error screen, reboot your computer. If this BSOD screen come out again, disable or uninstall any anti-virus, disk defragmentation or backup utilities. The disabling antivirus will be work to establish an connection with proper manner and it will be also help to detect the number of connected hardware devices onto this system.

There is also other solutions present that will be work to fix this matter. Make sure your hard drive configurations, and confirm for any updated drivers. Run CHKDSK /F to ensure for hard drive dishonesty, and then restart your laptop. Then try to do this task onto your system. This will be work to solve your problem.

If you won’t able to regularly boot your system, then you need to boot system in safe mode. Then try to check the number of properties of this system. If the device manager of this system detects the Ethernet card then it would be possible that the problem is solved. Otherwise, you need to do some special task on it. This is necessary when the system won’t detect the connected LAN card. We need to do something special on it. Try this and see what happen on it.

Boot into Safe Mode and run a System Restore back to a previous date. This is the simple process and most of the time it works well on this windows based system.

Sometimes we need to check that the card we inserted is detected into the system or not. We can do this process by using the bios. Then first you need to go to the bios and then check number of options of the CMOS. The CMOS setting will be gives you the specification about this connectivity. If there is not any problem with your connection then its ok. Otherwise you need to reinsert this card onto system motherboard.

If the problem is arrives because of the Ethernet card insertion, then I think you need to perform an reinsertion task on it. this time make sure that the expansion slot you use is to be helpful for this Ethernet card. Then select the proper expansion slot and insert this card onto it. This will be help to proper attach the card with the motherboard slots. The motherboard then connects the card to other hardware of system. Try this reinsertion solution and check the problem is solved or not.

You need to perform an proper Ethernet card driver insertion task on it. this is necessary when the system can’t able to detect the latest installed LAN card. We need to immediately insert driver and in response the system will be detect the card at boot up process. This will be help to avoid such rebooting problem.

I completing the Ethernet card insertion processes today, I got a continual reboot cycle with no error message. Then I use an installing driver onto it. still this will be given me the same thing. Hence I decided to remove it on proper slot. It stop rebooting what was the problem. can any body explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Ecchumati View Post
    I completing the Ethernet card insertion processes today, I got a continual reboot cycle with no error message. Then I use an installing driver onto it. still this will be given me the same thing. Hence I decided to remove it on proper slot. It stop rebooting what was the problem. can any body explain?
    I think the Ethernet card you use is might be not supported to your system and hence this will be gives you problem. in that case, you need to change the Ethernet card and locate the same thing happen or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezriah View Post
    I think the Ethernet card you use is might be not supported to your system and hence this will be gives you problem. in that case, you need to change the Ethernet card and locate the same thing happen or not.
    I try this solution and it will be work on my system. I use the manual help and the manual gives me information about the supported Ethernet card. Thanks for your valuable help.