Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Mac OS X Lion - I can't see the covers of MP3 files in Finder

Operating Systems

Old 14-10-2011

Mac OS X Lion - I can't see the covers of MP3 files in Finder

Last iTunes update, the bug appears regarding covers in the finder, it's so annoying on my Mac OS X Lion. When I try to copy & paste a MP3 with an available cover on Finder, it will disappear. I spend a lot of time goggling for any solution, but I can't find any. My Question is got anyone of you a Solution of my Problem? I have not faced any problem on yet and hence I need solution to fix this issue. Thanks in advance.

Old 14-10-2011

Re: Mac OS X Lion - I can't see the covers of MP3 files in Finder

You have to save the album artwork on your computer and then drag the file to the Artwork spot on your iTunes. This is the solution that works to show cover of this music files on your system.
Old 14-10-2011

Re: Mac OS X Lion - I can't see the covers of MP3 files in Finder

I think this is bug of the iTunes and hence I give free advice to the manufacturer of the Apple. Apple needs to rewrite the finder code which shows icons, there is something wrong on it. This is necessary to fix such complicated trouble. We can?t manually do this task on the Mac OS X Lion system. It?s not because the OS version or iTunes version, its not because you need to do a clean install. But the clean installation process is safe process and this process has to be work well most of the time. The chance of error generation is less in this process. Then I think you can also try this on your system.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,