Thread: Slow internet after Mac OS X Lion Upgrade

Slow internet after Mac OS X Lion Upgrade

Apple OS X Lion is built on a rock-solid UNIX foundation. I really like the environment of this laptop and hence I use this Mac OS X Lion in last two years. Yesterday I done upgrade task on it. Now the problem is that after finishing this upgrade process, I try surfing internet but it can’t work well. The speed of this internet connection is very slow. After clicking an icon inside browser, the web page opens after two to three minutes. Then please help me to fix this issue. Any think will be appreciating.

Re: Slow internet after Mac OS X Lion Upgrade

If you did not check speed on the LAN then you need to make sure this internet connection work in well manner. Strong LAN connection is necessary for accessing the internet. Sometimes it could be possible that the LAN connection is broken and in result, this will be work to fix this issue.

After performing this upgrade task on MacBook, same slow internet speed problem arrives on my laptop. Then I try to just upgrade an LAN driver onto it. This will be works and now there is slow internet type of problem arrives on it. You can also use this technique. It is necessary when user perform an upgrade OS task on laptop. In that case, new OS needs suitable driver for the LAN connection. In that case, the online driver update process helps to do this task in fast manner. Then try this and locate the result onto it.

While I think Apple should make Mac OS X available as a download. If you think that the clean upgrade process has not been works well in your situation then you can use online upgrade process onto it, this process works to fix the upgrade problem and it also works to remove the slow internet problem on your system. Apply this process on your system if few other application is still gives problem on it.

Have you tried speedtest facility? If not then go to the speedtest.net and then identify number of ongoing downloading task on your system. It helps to you for avoid unnecessary downloading process through internet. Try this and hope it fix your slow internet problem.

Can you use other web browser on the same system? If not then try to use it and check the same problem arrives on it or not. In few conditions this happens when user try to access the internet on previously used web browser but because of some internal setting problem he can’t able to access it fully. In that situation you need to try the same internet access process on other browser. This process might be works to identify the actual problem on your system.

Quote Originally Posted by Evoldo View Post
    Can you use other web browser on the same system? If not then try to use it and check the same problem arrives on it or not. In few conditions this happens when user try to access the internet on previously used web browser but because of some internal setting problem he can’t able to access it fully. In that situation you need to try the same internet access process on other browser. This process might be works to identify the actual problem on your system.
    I try this solution and it effective to solve such slow speed issue in little manner. But still I don’t understand why this happen system. Updating the OS can reflect the support file of the browser or not. Please explain this concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Pa!trick View Post
    I try this solution and it effective to solve such slow speed issue in little manner. But still I don’t understand why this happen system. Updating the OS can reflect the support file of the browser or not. Please explain this concept.
    Yes, it could be possible in few cases when we try to upgrade an laptop OS then inbuilt application of system gives problem onto it. I don’t know the reason behind that but it would be happen because of the wrong setup files use for upgrade process. In this situation we need to perform a task for installing an compatible web browser on this system. This process has to be necessary to fix such complicated problems.