Thread: ITunes Artwork not working with Mac OS X Lion v10.7

ITunes Artwork not working with Mac OS X Lion v10.7

I have just upgraded to Mac OS X Lion v10.7. Previously I could mount my NTFS formatted drives. Then I install ITunes software onto it for gathering some music files onto it. Now the problem is related to this ITunes artwork, it can’t work well on my laptop. I couldn’t able to do data transfer on it. This system also certain files artwork no longer being recognized in the Finder. Then please suggest me some valuable solutions over this problem. Any think for solving this issue will be appreciating.

Re: ITunes Artwork not working with Mac OS X Lion v10.7

If you have old backup of your library copy the Library to another path. After changing this file path you need to perform process that works to detect these files onto the ITunes software. Try this and locate result of such software. I hope that this might fix your problem.

Album Cover Finder allows you to search for cover artwork, album reviews, and track listings. If you have any problem with this installed finder then I suggest to you for use an technique to reinstall this cover finder. This reinstallation has been providing the guidance to properly set setting of this software. You can take help of several third party sites to perform download and installation task. Then try this and locate the response of your system. I think it helps to fix the no longer being recognized in the Finder problem.

ITunes Artwork program can be controlled by the iTunes Script menu: once it is installed, album art can be downloaded by selecting one or more songs in iTunes. Then I suggest to you for check the iTunes script menu work well or not. If it doesn’t work well then you need to find out and apply process to fix this issue. Then you can see that your system works well with this ITunes Artwork.