Thread: Unable to move the mail exchange message on Mac OS X Lion v10.7

Unable to move the mail exchange message on Mac OS X Lion v10.7

I use Mail.app for my email as the work of an exchange server, and I'm running in several cases to erase or move messages from my inbox, just not anticipated and, after a few minutes amazingly posts appear in my inbox where I put no this does not happen to every message, and does not happen all the time, seem to go in spurts, and typically have need of a reboot like so many other issues with the lion I'm not looking for a solution, because I suppose there's a user-level solution for this, I'm just hoping this is established powers to be resolved in the first update of Lion anyone else having similar problems, including exchange accounts or otherwise?

Re: Unable to move the mail exchange message on Mac OS X Lion v10.7

Having the same issue and along with that I also have a somewhat associated hitch at the time of attempting to unflag Exchange messages, a few of them randomly reflag themselves and troubles with the additional symptom that Mail discontinue receiving messages. I have to restart my Mail app to acquire it to work properly. I have IMAP accounts too and they do not undergo from these problems. Is this happens to you people also I would really glad to know about this thanks in advance for reply

Mine, when I try to electronic file folders on my Mac, the application seems to be doing its job. However, when I open the folder, there is mail inside. Return to the Inbox, the email is still there. However, when deleting mails, it seems to work. As an aside, I did not experience any crashes or freezes Benjamin has. However, it has been a smooth upgrade apart from this topic by e concern.

I have precisely the similar problem with the mail application in Lion trying to access an Exchange server however not any other problems of stability of performance . I have no cure, but it can help prevent the restart of the mail application when he misbehaves when in the 'Activity' Mail application, select the "Window" drop down menu. Window a little bit of "activity" will open. When all goes well the window will show some activity and then empty. When the mail application to start behaving erratically, the Activity window will show "Change of Flags" and just get stuck there. You can click on the red button next to it to cancel Changing Flags and after that the mail will work for the messages, while moving, and deleting. But it is blocked again after a while. And at some point will get stuck in other operations and may have to restart your mail application. Maybe this solution will make it more bearable, while someone with more knowledge to reach a suitable solution for certain if I have a lot to move or delete messages, I use the web interface to our Exchange server, or iPad still work well. Also by the way they have rebuilt the indices of attention, made a new email account setup, rebuilt mailboxes, cleared all folders in hand, take out all rules of exchange, etc Nothing worked. I'm not holding my breath for Apple to solve this problem quickly. 10.7.2 Seems to be all about iCloud

Just try the following option may be this help you

• Exit Mail
    • Now Open up System Preferences and then Open Mail, Contacts, and Calendars and then delete the Exchange account
    • Then on the In Finder just browse to "~/Library/Mail/V2 your folders may be located under a different folder just check for that
    • locate your Exchange account folder starting with EWS and remove it( delete )
    • now just Go back to System Preferences and Open Mail, Contacts, and Calendars and after that Re-add the Exchange account
    • Open Mail this would be enough

I observe later than doing this that my Mail links with Exchange appear to work more reliably.

Quote Originally Posted by ZAHAR View Post
    Just try the following option may be this help you

• Exit Mail
    • Now Open up System Preferences and then Open Mail, Contacts, and Calendars and then delete the Exchange account
    • Then on the In Finder just browse to "~/Library/Mail/V2 your folders may be located under a different folder just check for that
    • locate your Exchange account folder starting with EWS and remove it( delete )
    • now just Go back to System Preferences and Open Mail, Contacts, and Calendars and after that Re-add the Exchange account
    • Open Mail this would be enough

I observe later than doing this that my Mail links with Exchange appear to work more reliably.
    Considering that we are on hosted exchange and it takes about a day and a half to re-sync the whole mailbox, I will not be doing this solution. There has got to be a better way. I guess I'll just restart the app everytime this happens.