Thread: Is there any Method turn off the leather look in iCal and Address Book in Mac OS X Lion v10.7

Is there any Method turn off the leather look in iCal and Address Book in Mac OS X Lion v10.7

hey guys I really wanna know this is there any ways to shut off the leather look in iCal and Address Book its look annoying so I would be really appreciate if anyone here know the solution

Thanks in advance

Re: Is there any Method turn off the leather look in iCal and Address Book in Mac OS X Lion v10.7

Perhaps you can, but is not compatible with Apple. Google search to find silver iCal two patch files, one for iCal and Address Book for one. However, I have no idea what these tricks are done when Apple updates OS X lion to 10.7.1 - Have these patches only overwrite or will cause problems? Use at your own risk

Re: Is there any Method turn off the leather look in iCal and Address Book in Mac OS X Lion v10.7

I don’t think you are allowed to do that. It is impossible to do that you can’t but I have the same opinion the leather look is lame. completely out of character and ugly. Leather is ugly

For one, they made mail look stark, like the inside of a Porsche 911only, gray, uninteresting and on the other side make it look like a creation of iCal 3rd party, where he paid a graphic designer for 250.00 to get a fresh look. Corny Probably designed by some Windows XP unemployed graphic artist. On the Address Book. Why make difficult something that is working very well.

Ok, now I understand. The address book and calendar are a set of leather! What a concept, not at all computer applications, but fake leather sets to put in my briefcase and take his job. I can not wait until you turn the Finder on a real desk, so I can put a coffee stain on it graphics, of course. How do you not have a hole in the Finder for my cables to pass through? Come an apple, let's keep this metaphor 1982 real world goes

For me it doesn’t matter if the look of iCal is leather look it's just a small narrow piece On the top of iCal, looks like very awful Apple please give us the option to switch to a classical view just like in the mail

Agreed at the reminder of PC and some Mac applications that offer skins ugly. But we were with this retro look cheesy. It seems that the operating system has lost focus of this update. The interface changes appear in harmony ... little by little. I wonder who is responsible for refining the overall appearance. I cannot imagine Steve Jobs, looking at this design, saying that's fine, go with it I know a 29 year old Ruby programmer who uses a single laptop and thinks that the appearance of iCal is great. I told him it was a kind of cool in 1982, the year of birth, but that kind of cheese emptied Mac applications for a long time. Maybe the 30 points that I have never seen this kind of artificial fur real world applaud this, but if it is so great, why not crank up Mail, Safari, etc as it looks like a decision made by someone too young to remember the taste of interface that we have moved away from the past 30 years.