Thread: OS X Lion performance is very poor after wake up from sleep

OS X Lion performance is very poor after wake up from sleep

It seems to me that still there are a few bugs in OS X Lion which are not patched or fixed from the apple side. My problem is with wake up from sleep. When I boot the Mac and work on it, it runs smoothly without any issues but when the system wakes up from the sleep mode I can sense half of decrement in graphic performance. Mac is with Radeon 5770 and in it I think lion looks weighty than SL. Is there any fix for this issue?

Re: OS X Lion performance is very poor after wake up from sleep

After upgrading to OS X Lion comes the first "big" problem if we want. Once you go to sleep the Macbook Pro with Snow Leopard was sufficient to re-open the lid and everything came back as before, you turn the display back and fully functional. Now, at the time of reopening, but the screen turns off again immediately, and if you do not press send back to sleep after a few seconds. The only solution is to turn the screen off it and press enter. It 'a pain though

I confirm, it happened to me too a couple of times that the iMac does not awaken from sleep and for me to wake the iMac is not enough but I have to move the mouse or click or type on the keyboard, I too believe that it is a desired function .

It is true that after taking a new software debug errors always exist, things to improve, and above all, avoid compatibility problems with third party applications that Apple will develop yourselves outside taking (these problems are usually the most common) is completely understandable, but crashes continued to occur in a supposedly rewritten and optimized application like Mail, that after a long period of use there is no system response times, bizarre behavior and freezings in the login screen or feel how heavy becomes when you open a number of applications, it is what we have come to expect from this new Lion operating system.

I know that there are several bugs in this new OS but you don’t need to worry about that. There is really a patch.

The "patch" it downloads and installs in minutes using the Software Update feature of Mac, and if the update is not called automatically, we recommend applying it manually. The download size varies from computer to computer, the MacBook Pro's editorial last generation it was 17 MB.

At Lion it works is that the system automatically opens again after the restart request before all open programs and documents. The start is thus not strictly speaking faster, it just happens automatically. It is comparable with the known function from Safari "open all windows of the last session again," just across the system. In many programs open to open after restarting takes his time.