Thread: Folder gets rearranged in Mac OS X Lion

Folder gets rearranged in Mac OS X Lion

I was first using Snow Leopard in my system and at that time it was arranging icon properly according to my requirements but after I upgraded the system from Snow Leopard to Lion and after that whenever I arrange icon after sometime it gets rearranged automatically by Lion. Now please tell me how to fix this issue?

Re: Folder gets rearranged in Mac OS X Lion

In my system I was also facing the same problem and then I have searched the solution on the internet regarding this issue and after that I have set none option in arranged icons by and after setting that my problem will get solved. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

If you don’t know about t how to set the tone option in arrange icon by option then you have to first open any normal finder window in your system. Now after opening the finder window in your system you have to go up to the view. After going up to the view you have to select the show view option and after selecting the show view option you have to select the arrange by and then you have to select the None option in arrange by. now after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem with the icons arrangements or not.

I think after selecting the none option in the arrange by section icon will not get rearranged automatically. try this solution and after trying that let me know what the result is.

Well as you have said that I have to select the none option in arrange icons by section and after that I have set none option and then also I was getting the same issue with my system. I have also tried other possible solution but still no luck. If anyone have any solution regarding this then please let me know.

You should also try to solve this problem by deleting the .DS_Store file from your desktop and after deleting the .DS_Store file you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. I hope afetr that your problem will get solved.