Thread: OS X Lion Finder display is not proper while scrolling

OS X Lion Finder display is not proper while scrolling

Just upgraded my 2011 iMac (i7, AMD Radeon HD 6970M) to OS X Lion. Before this the system was running with Snow L. Now the problem is the Finder display does not seems to be clear. While scroll in the Finder windows I don’t see the proper way of scrolling except it lags and looks like screen cuts in between each line. I don’t know whether this issue is about the OS X Lion or Display monitor. Can anyone tell me whats wrong with this thing?

Re: OS X Lion Finder display is not proper while scrolling

The solution is fairly simple, you must download and install the latest beta version of Dropbox. Then you are back as usual to all functions. On the website of Dropbox is currently offered only version 1.1.35, so you have to make do during the transition phase with the beta version 1.2.16.

The upper of the two processes comes from the DropBox. We hold that once established. Then I had the day quite a brilliant crash the Finder. This response did not stay longer and it just restart via power button. And then you look on the Internet in the round, noting that it appears that all people who complain about problems with the Finder sometime in the past about the use of Dropbox have written.

The Lion's Finder has several improvements, both in terms of aesthetics and functionality, compared to the version of Snow Leopard. This change, coupled with the disappearance of scrollbars (by default) and the bottom edge, makes the other Finder window. Far too important for some, while others simple and elegant. In my opinion, is simply consistent with the rest of the operating system, cleaned up after a generally lasted for years, now presents with a solid metal a little 'lighter but definitely chosen for the GUI. No more jumbles with brushed metal or other styles that coexisted on Mac OS X.

I don’t know about the change in finder but I too can say that the problem still persists. I am damn sure that the issue is not about the display monitor or graphics. The problem is somewhat related to LION.

After updating the system on Mac OS X 10.2 or after some system updates begin to appear comical little problems in the Finder. The Trash can be deleted or no longer does the context menu, it no longer and the dock no longer does what it should.

Lion since it always comes back to comic effect. The Finder does not respond or suddenly generate a huge number of processes CPU utilization? Here is my attempt to explain ... I have since upgraded the system to not only Lion in the Finder sometimes crashes, but also the processes that seem to suddenly run amok.
    • You can remove the preferences of the finder just to see.
    • You many landmarks of where you've taken and you allow the file to the trash to the event.
    • In your place, after I reboot and I see.
    • These preferences should not be very complicated to customize again.