Thread: Getting bluescreen with HP TouchSmart IQ522sc and windows does not start

Getting bluescreen with HP TouchSmart IQ522sc and windows does not start

I am using HP TouchSmart IQ522sc computer in which I was using windows vista operating system. Now someday before I have decided to upgrade operating system from windows Vista to windows 7 and after upgrading the windows 7 my computer does not load the windows and sometime I get blue screen also. Please give me proper solution regarding this.

Re: Getting bluescreen with HP TouchSmart IQ522sc and windows does not start

if you have connected any additional device with your computer then I will suggest you to disconnect all the dvice from your computer and after that try to start the computer again and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you have not connected any other device with your computer and after that also if you are having this problem with your computer then you have to unplug the power cable of your computer from your computer and then you have to wait for the five minutes. Now after that you have to connect the power cable with your computer again and after that you have to start the computer and then you have to check whether are getting the same problem or not.

If that idea does not help you to solve this issue then you have to turn off the computer and after that you have to press the power button of your computer for one minute and then check whether computer starts normally or not.

Sometimes by trying this solution also this type of problem can get resolved.
    Try above solutions and after that let me know what the result is.

Have you upgrade any hardware part in your computer recently like RAM or something? If you have to done any hardware upgrade then I will suggest you to remove that from your computer and then try to start the computer and then check whether it makes ay difference or not.

According to me you should follow these steps to solve this problem. If can remove the hard drive from your then you have to first remove the hard disk from your HP TouchSmart IQ522sc computer and then you have to connect the hard disk with other computer and after that you have to first take the backup of all the data from that hard disk and after taking the backup of all the data from your hard disk you have to format the hard disk with the computer and after that you have to connect it with your computer and then check whether computer starting properly or not. If it start properly then you have to insert the windows CD in your computer and then install the operating system gain and then check all the things are fine or not. Now after that you have to restore the data and then your problem will get solved.

I have refereed your post and I have tried to solve this issue by pressing the power button for log time but that doesn’t make any difference. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by removing the hard drive from my computer and after that I have connected it with other computer and at that time other computer does not detect that hard drive.

Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue? is there anything wrong with my hard disk?

Yes according to me the problem is with your hard disk because you have said that when you have connect the hard drive with other computer at that time also same problem occurs and that is why according to me you need to change the hard disk in your computer and after changing he hard disk your problem will get solved. Many users have faced the same issue because of the hard disk failure.

yes I was also having the same issue with my HP TouchSmart computer and after that I have contact the HP support and they have checked my whole computer and then they have find that my hard drive was causing the issue and I have replaced the hard disk and things started working properly. I think same thing happened with your also and you also required to change the hard disk. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible. if you need any more information then let me know.

I have contact the HP support and they have also told me that I have to change the hard disk and I lose some of my data also and after connecting the new hard disk with my computer my problem get solved. thank you for helping me. I appreciate your help.