Thread: Getting "Access Violation Error at address 00423B70 in Module Comcast" when shut down the PC

Getting "Access Violation Error at address 00423B70 in Module Comcast" when shut down the PC

Hello friends, I am receiving this error when I shut down my PC “Access Violation Error 00423B70 ad module addresses 0000000D Write AntiSpy.exe Comcast address” Windows XP and Kaspersky Internet Security 2010. Have downloaded Spy Boot-SD Resident and Malware bytes Anti Malware to try to solve the problem but has not worked. Comcast says it's because I do not always use their Norton package with Comcast. I am also running Microsoft's essential security, as I am writing this to try to solve the problem. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

re: Getting "Access Violation Error at address 00423B70 in Module Comcast" when shut down the PC

I think you can search on the internet and you will be able to get the solution and able you will be able to solve the problem which you are getting on the system, so try for it.

re: Getting "Access Violation Error at address 00423B70 in Module Comcast" when shut down the PC

I would try to fully uninstall Norton’s by means of its own removal tool. You will see a link for "I have a product that was purchased from my service provider." It seems likely that Comcast provides to uninstall this utility to uninstall Norton not all correctly. We often find that Spybot does not work with anti-virus scanners and do not recommend it today. Also, you say that you are using Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 and Microsoft Security Essentials. It may be in conflict.

I also think that you will be able to get on the internet and also you will be able to solve and also you might get the solution and also you might some method to solve the problem of yours.

It took hours to locate a solution to what was for me an actual problem. Not only was my swallowing 4 CPU core, but it prevents me from closing my PC without an error message cancel large green and red. You will most likely add a Comcast toolbar for your PC that contains this AntiSyp.exe. Go to your control panel and use add / remove delete toolbar Comcast and your problem is solved. Comcast has never heard of AntiSyp.exe. Hope this helps.

I think you can try the above user method and also you will be able to solve the problem and also you can search for the problem on the internet and you might get some more information.

I finally found a solution to this annoyance. If you happen to have Norton Security Suite on your computer, go to the Startup Manager and up. Turn comcastantispy.exe must come off and then click on it once. Then press Ctrl, alt. and. at the same time as you take section. Scroll process downward to discover comcastantispy, click it and then click End Process and this should end the problem, I know it did for me and hope it works for you because I know there have been nuisances for me for quite some time. Good luck

I think you can simply search on the internet and also you will be able to solve the problem and also you might get the proper method to solve it and also you might get some of the video which will be helpful for you to help you.

It was this problem with me. I had the Comcast Toolbar. I had uninstalled the toolbar, but left the antispy. To remove it I used CTRL-ALT-DEL to access the task manager then click the Processes tab and browse through until you found it. The truth is click and select "Open File Location" and inside the folder that was the program, along with an uninstall program. I used the uninstaller and is gone.

The above user solution has worked perfectly. I was with Comcast and I could not help. No more laps non-stop processors. So I think you should also try it and get it fixed for you.