Thread: Install Snow Leopard and update easily on Asus P5W DH Deluxe using Empire EFI

Install Snow Leopard and update easily on Asus P5W DH Deluxe using Empire EFI

While I am assuming about to accomplish an update from my 10.5.8 Hackintosh (kalyway 10.5.2 install as well as iDeneb update), I just came to know about the Empire EFI from and it was extremely easy because there was no Hacking as well as no DSDT patching compulsory. I have just got updated toward10.6.2. There you have to be careful except is still relative simple if you carry out each and every one Steps as acknowledged. I own the following hardware:
    • Asus P5W DH Deluxe motherboard with not newest Bios must be 2.5X otherwise 2.6x
    • Core2DUO E2600 processor
    • Nvidia 7600 gt video card
    • 4gb of Memory
    • 500gb Sata HDD

Re: Install Snow Leopard and update easily on Asus P5W DH Deluxe using Empire EFI

Presenting Empire EFI. The one child of the All which bootloader all. Do take a look at what sacrifice to Empire EFI axis. Unlike other tutorials and guides and solutions, you do not need a Mac running OSX or Hackint0sh. It’s Possible to use this disc on a PC running Windows or Linux.

Re: Install Snow Leopard and update easily on Asus P5W DH Deluxe using Empire EFI

The program works through each and every one processor (kernel-based Legacy 10.3.0). It is suggested to install a hard drive (particularly if you encompass Windows otherwise an additional OS installed) as OSX needs the installation of a GUID partition and not MBR meant for terror of losing their information. Prior to installing, make sure your BIOS settings and ensure AHCI is enabled and certify that the HPET is set within 64-bit mode, and please disable Speedstep