Thread: Is the Information about End of Support for Windows Vista Service Pack 1 is true?

Is the Information about End of Support for Windows Vista Service Pack 1 is true?

Hey guys I known lot of people here don’t like the vista operating system for various reason but I have a laptop which runs on windows vista which I bought from my friend used now that vista in that laptop was came with it mine is having Windows Vista Service Pack 1 and I heard that of Support for Windows Vista Service Pack 1 has stopped way back this year but I am not sure whether it is true or not because with no support will no longer obtain software updates from Windows Update. These comprise security updates that can help protect your PC from harmful viruses, spyware, and other malicious software, which can steal your personal information. Is this true and if so what are my alternatives please assist me on this I would be very glad

Re: Is the Information about End of Support for Windows Vista Service Pack 1 is true?

Yeah that true , Windows Vista SP1 support is ended this mount somewhere on July and that means at this time a product may the end of support, it no longer be given security updates which can help defend it from malicious software as well as other software updates which can help get better the dependability of Windows.

Support for Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) was ended on July 12, 2011. And If you are uncertain of the edition of operating system and service pack present on your system on your system, please visit http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...m-am-i-running

And the solution for this is you can get the Windows Vista has newer service pack available for free that is still supported For complete information about the end of support for various Windows versions

Please visit: http://www.microsoft.com/eos.

Re: Is the Information about End of Support for Windows Vista Service Pack 1 is true?

The information you have given is not does not give complete information regarding the end of support for a range of Windows versions as stated
    Check this site http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...ucts/lifecycle it contain all the information you require Windows lifecycle fact sheet

What I recommend is now it’s time to leave the vista and switch to windows 7 it is always better to stay a step ahead I know it will fetch some money yet it is more recommended than vista you will definitely see the different on the vista