Thread: Getting outlook Error "An operation on the server timed out" -3259 in Apple MacBook Pro

Getting outlook Error "An operation on the server timed out" -3259 in Apple MacBook Pro

Hello friends, I am using the Apple MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.5) and I travel a lot and use many different wireless connections. The problem is that the place I most often left unable to send emails. I am able to receive; I am capable to go online. I am capable to post this query, but I cannot send email through Outlook. Please help. The error is "an operation on the server timeout. The server may be down, overloaded, or may be too much network traffic. Error-3259" so please help me with this and give me some solution to solve it. Thank you.

re: Getting outlook Error "An operation on the server timed out" -3259 in Apple MacBook Pro

I think you will be able to get the solution and also you will be able to get the problem solved and also you will be able to get the appropriate solution for the problem you are getting it, so you have to search for it.

re: Getting outlook Error "An operation on the server timed out" -3259 in Apple MacBook Pro

Presumptuous that you might be referring to Outlook for Mac then you should really consider posting your question in the forums of Member States' own software for Apple Mac as discussions only provide support for Apple products, and Microsoft Outlook is made by. So go to the Office Mac and you will be able to get the solution and also you will be able to solve it. So go the link and get it done for you. So get it done.

I think you will be able to solve the problem with the above user method and also you will be able to solve the problem and also you will be able to get the perfect method.

That's a bit of an escape by Apple, I have the same problem and Microsoft say that changing the OS, but Apple I so how I can change the "system" Every time I try to write an email in the remote access to my system distribution in the work that is Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access back to the home page and nothing I've written so much cleaner than on my laptop and home computer, both of Apple. So hope you will be able to do it and also you will be get the problem solved which you are getting on the mac. So just try it and get it done for you.

I was also having this same difficulty which you are having it, as anytime I visit either of two friends who stay in Atlanta and also who use Comcast as their ISP, and I have also had this problem in a hotel when I was on the tour. I have stopped using the outlook and also use browser for mail.

I would suggest you to re-install the office suite again on you Apple Mac PC, before installing it just remove first then you should remove the office suite completely from the PC. As you have done with the office suite installation then you should try to connect through the outlook and see that are you getting the same error or not, if not then the problem is been solved. If you are still getting the error then you should the method which the above user have told you to do and also it will be the best to solve the problem of yours, hope it might work for you.