Thread: What versions of Windows 8 available to download

What versions of Windows 8 available to download

I want to download and install the Windows 8 in my desktop PC and then in my tablet PC but I don’t know what version of OS I should choose. Furthermore I don’t know what all versions are available in Windows 8. I just know only one version and that is developer preview and other than this I couldn’t able to find out any other. Anybody knows about it?

Re: What versions of Windows 8 available to download

For anyone interested who want to test the new operating system before publishing the final version, Microsoft provides on its website now offers a developer version of Windows to download 8. You can choose between a 64-bit version (with and without the developer tools) and a 32-bit version. Who uses Windows 7 or Vista can upgrade to Windows 8 without a complete reinstall. In addition, a 32-bit system at least a gigabyte of memory should (under 64-bit 2 Gb), and 16 gigabytes of free space (at a 64-bit system at least 20 GB) are available, so the pre-release runs.

Interested users can download now three versions of the software extensively and retest. In addition to a 32 - as well as 64-bit version is also available a 64-bit version of developer tools. All three versions are available as an ISO file, which - assuming a suitable burning program - make the fly an installation DVD does. Use the preview version of Windows 8 is way down at your own risk. A subsequent removal of the OS is not without restore or installation media possible.

From September 12 last week cleared the way for Microsoft Windows 8 Developer, this in order to be conducted on the new version OS, Raymond, in this version of Windows comes bundled A Shell interface is called "Metro" which was inspired by the warnings you see in the subways of New York, that people are very easy to understand and intend this analogy to include it in their products, the applications that Shell will more is used the user to have easy access, but of course also be available the classic interface to which we are accustomed to Windows, but good here I leave the link to download it and to carry out their tests,

It is not achievable to install it on ARM hardware, just for the reason that there is no easy method to achieve it. The amount of integration is superior and the work is made straightforwardly through the hardware partners. You cannot install the system update in support of Windows 7, this form is not managed.

Offered is directed primarily at developers early Windows version 8 in three versions for x86-based systems and are available in English. Firstly, as is the Windows 8 Preview 32-bit or 64-bit version. The download size is 2.8 or 3.6 GB

Who wants to test Windows 8 can already download the version. Tablet PC, and users have to consider some things. A first version for developers can now be loaded. These are intended to test their applications and can adjust if necessary. Differently than is the case with applet can preload any Microsoft test the system and. There are 8 windows in three different versions, once a variant of tools for developers and once one version for 32 bit and 64 bit.

The new OS from Microsoft has some new features. The strengths of its predecessor, Windows 7 has been very well developed and there are also some innovations.

The available versions are only available in English and are only to be regarded as mere pre-release versions. This means that the operating system still has many bugs, features are not complete yet and Windows 8 thus should not be used for productive use. Created, the developer preview will run according to the designation