Thread: How to enable administrator account in case you have forgotten the password

How to enable administrator account in case you have forgotten the password

I am facing a problem with my "Acer Aspireone Netbook" with windows 7,actually i have forgotten my admin account password and currently I have 2 user accounts but they both are just Standard User account and don't have the privilege like the admin so whenever i am installing any software or application i keep getting message saying that if you want to continue enter the Administrator password to proceed.Is there any one who have a idea about this? any helping suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Re: How to enable administrator account in case you have forgotten the password

If you think you may be having a another admin account then go to Start> Control Panel> Add or remove user accounts and select the account for which you want to recover the password and then click on remove or change the password option and then you would be able to recover the password easily.This solution had probably helped me so just check it out whether if it worked for you as well.

You can use "Ophcrack" it is made for recovering the lost and forgotten password for windows 7.It is one of the best Windows password recovery tool and it is used widely by a lot of people to recover Windows 7 password it is likely to be of 496Mb which you have to download it and then burn it to a CD,this software has been successful for recovering windows 7 password using this you can easily crack you password it is very time consuming as well doesn't cost you much as well.I have been using this for quite a couple of month and i am very satisfied with it as well.

You can also go with "Windows Password Unlocker" it is a very good Windows 7 password recovery tool which really has some great function and even have some simple operation to recover your password this software has been quite popular and is been used by a lot of people,enterprises and even for the government as well.This process is has just some few steps.Firstly you just have to install it and then burn it to a CD/DVD/USB and then just boot your pc from the same and just following the further instruction you will be very well able to recover your lost password.

In such cases You can even try using the system recovery options not to recover your lost password but to reset it by using Windows installation disc or using the recovery options which is generally provided by most of the computer manufacturer,you can even create a system repair disk as well for that you just have to got to Start> Control Panel> System and Security> Backup and Restore and then just click on the "Create a system repair disc" and just bur it in to a CD or DVD and when you are don't with it then just boot it with the CD and follow the further setting options.

In order to boot the recovery disc you just have to insert the CD in to your PC and then restart it and when BIOS is loading then just press esc and then select the CD drive option,Later follow the instruction and press enter and then just see the boot files loading and then select the partition where your windows is installed and then press enter to use the default registry and then just type 1 and then press enter.After you do this just select edit user data and password and then enter the username of the account for which you want to change the password and then clear the password with the 1st option and after you receive the confirmation then type the same username and then select "q" to quit and save it by pressing "y" and then enter and finally select "n" to quit and then just restart your computer an later you will be able to access your machine without a password and then set a password if you want.

But if you are not able to download these software's without entering the administrator password or without getting it permission then the only option you will be left is reinstalling your windows because some of the solution sometimes need another admin account to recover the password or reset the password of your admin account so if you unfortunately don't have an other admin account than you wont be able to recover or reset your admin password without reinstalling your windows.I hope recovery software works for you.

In order to reset your forgotten administrator password in Windows 7 one of the easiest way is to use "Windows 7 password reset disk". After creating a password reset disk you can very well reset your administrator password just with few clicks but if you have not created a Windows 7 password reset disk then you can also use "Windows Password Breaker" in order to reset the administrator password instead of reinstalling the system.It is a powerful Windows password reset tool which help you to create a bootable disk or USB flash drive and further help you to reset your password.