Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Desktop redisplay after boot in Windows 7

Operating Systems

Old 17-09-2011

Desktop redisplay after boot in Windows 7

I have a desktop running Win7 64, which has an exceptionally irritating propensity. When it boots, the desktop is effectively shown. Then every last trace of the symbols turn white, and the framework then particularly arduously (and tediously) redisplays them. I hold the desktop set up to show message at 125% with Medium symbols. I have erased the symbol reserve and I conjecture that it was remade when the following boot but this hasn't assisted a useful purpose. Any recommendations how to explain it?

Old 17-09-2011

Re: Desktop redisplay after boot in Windows 7

I possess the same setback following past few months. On my machines its created by 2 certain programs stacking when the symbols first appear.
Old 17-09-2011

I don't suspect there is it true that one is modify that 'in fact' creates this? I have a quite 'gathered' desktop myself, and it in previous times would happen to me. Once I traded my mechanical C: head with a SSD, it is a thing of the past. You are just able to do so far with each job, and in the event that you stack the framework down, I'd suspect that to be the cause.
Old 17-09-2011

I f you go into SAFE MODE or utilize MSCONFIG to impair all StartUp procedures and re-boot, I'd suspect your 'situation' could go distant. Since your 'situation' is a particular application or several, utilizing the above Startup tab, you are able to incapacitate some applications from beginning and see what happens. By trial and slip you may run across some that purpose it.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,