Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot get access to other users account in Windows 7

Operating Systems

Old 17-09-2011

Cannot get access to other users account in Windows 7

I unequivocally found an "Other User" acct. on my login screen. There has NEVER been one heretofore! I cannot access the 'record', as I don't expertise it got there. I am disturbed not with a secret word to logon. As I exist apart from everyone else and didn't feel it was essential so I don't head off to the login screen quite regularly. Is there any method I would be able to get into this alternate user record? I have been recognizing moderate-downs in my gaming, and alternate eccentricities, the same time as certain hours, and my errand chief needs to be optioned for 'all users' to recognize the use information.

Old 17-09-2011

Re: Cannot get access to other users account in Windows 7

Click on 'different user' and sort-in your accreditations, Admin record leaned toward. Once you log-in the 'alternate user' need to vanish the following time. Since unsuccessful then attempt booting the PC in safe mode and log-in as executive. You would be able to make more user when you are logged-in.
Old 17-09-2011

--No doubt you have a unadorned Administrator password. It would be ideal if you allot a password to the admin record and reboot.
To update secret key got to:
  • Control Panel\User Accounts and Family Safety\User Accounts\Manage Accounts
  • Then click on the admin record and sort-in a secret word
  • You need to update passwords for any possible records that you could have
  • Following time you reboot click on the Other User and sort-in brand new secret word
Old 17-09-2011

Try this:
  • Open command prompt as administrator.
  • Type-in command: control userpasswords2
  • Click on Advanced tab
  • In the bottom "Requires users to press CTRL+ALT+DELETE"
  • In the event that it was unchecked even now then check and un-check again
Old 17-09-2011

I could not tell is the alternate USERID was 'alternate user' or not, but there are others that do displayed, for example GUEST. In the event that you are running as Administrator, or log on as the Administrator, under USERS in the CONTROL PANEL you are able to see all that shown and incapacitate any you don't need. Since you got your PC from a maker such as Dell, HP, Sony, Gateway, and so forth. they could have had one in the representation they put down. There is nothing to stress over.
Old 17-09-2011

I utilize Kaspersky Internet Security Suite, SuperAntiSpyware, Advanced System Care Pro, and various alternate backup/cross-referenced programs for security and performance care.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,