Thread: Getting error while installing windows 8 developer build on vmware

Getting error while installing windows 8 developer build on vmware

I downloaded the Windows developers Build. When I am trying to install I am getting error. Any help on this.

re: Getting error while installing windows 8 developer build on vmware

But I have this error when trying to run first. He was the "development of Windows Vista Preview" on the screen before it crashed. (Tested as much as Windows 7 64-bit operating system installation and a 64-bit) I know we should not expect that this construction is executed in the current version of the merger, but I heard reports that other software running on VMware I thought I'd give it a attempt.
    Code:
    Vcpu-0: NOT_IMPLEMENTED vmcore / WWW / intr / apic.c: 1903
    If the problem can be repeated, please "Log Level 'in' cleansing 'of the' Miscellaneous' panel virtual machine configuration. Then reproduce the incident and file according to instructions.

VMware Fusion does not work with a preview of Windows 8, people have not seen VMware. I'm astonished. Anyhow, here's the message I get:

Code:
    vcpu-0: NOT_IMPLEMENTED vmcore / WWW / intr / apic.c: 1903
    The memo says that VMware needs the log file and core file, and they want the log level to debug and do it again, report the incident. In general, on the other hand, I hope you will be capable to replicate this trouble straight away.

I was trying to get this to work over a period of four years old MBP17 note is limited to 3 GB, Core 2 Duo. I cannot run Windows 7 on this machine as a bootcamp partition so I imagine that this was not likely to work well, but what the hell.

Try to install Windows 8 in VMware Workstation 7.1, but not with the subsequent error,

Code:
    "Vcpu-0: NOT_IMPLEMENTED vmcore / WWW / intr / apic.c"
    VMware Workstation 8, which will launch in the coming days or to install Windows 8 in VirtualBox 4.1. If you desire Windows to work around .Windows 8 in the VirtualBox installation is trouble-free.

I was able to get it running in the workstation 8. Originally created with the Station 7, at the same time creating the virtual machine selected ISO, which work station said they could not detect what OS it was. So on the next screen; manually select the operating system as Windows 7 x64. I established the error. upgrade the virtual hardware virtual machine, tried once more. Now I was receiving the error of not being capable to examine the product key on or after the unattended file.

Then delete the virtual machine and recreate natively Station 8, the hardware using v8, and the choice of installing the operating system later. Then again preferred as my x64 Windows 7 operating system. It seemed to work after that.

I think the selection of workstations to install the operating system (and selecting as Windows 7) which is trying to load a unattend.xml that is inconsistent, which is causing the error message. Ignoring the self-installation should solve the problem.

Just download for Mac Fusion 4. This time, I am receiving the error message. I'm in the procedure of installing Windows 8 now. So far, so good.

Fusion 4 allows me completely install Windows Developer Preview 8.However, none of the elements of Metro (weather, stocks, etc.) work. I can click on them and the edge of the corners but nothing launches. I can start the normal Windows desktop, but not these other new-fangled features of Windows 8. I do not be acquainted with if that is intrinsic in this building from the beginning or if it is a limitation of VMware Fusion.

Very surprised to read this. I just installed Windows 8 developer preview without incident. Running. I downloaded Safari and Chrome and execute them. I can use the "mosaic" of the interface.

They have not had any of the issues mentioned here. It was surprising to read them.

I was able to effectively install VMware Tools in a Mac Mini with Core 2 Duo 1.83 GHz and 3 GB of RAM, but on a Mac Pro is freezes trying to install VMware tools / drivers when trying to delete the backup files. He left more than an hour, but ended up forcing a shut down / restart.

Now every time you boot the virtual machine crashes Mac Pro and I get an error about the 3D hardware does not sync with the current application and want to turn off 3D. Do not go after that. I reinstalled a new virtual machine 3 times with different configuration options with 3D and memory, but a similar effect.

Today I encountered a problem while installing Windows 8 Developer Preview on VMware Workstation 0.0 build 471 780 8. I created new virtual machine for Windows 8, but during the installation of Windows 8 I get "VMware Workstation 8 Windows cannot read the configuring the unattended installation answer file "error. Windows 8 and the virtual machine are rebooting.

Solution for the above error message is designed to remove or disconnect "flexible" in your Windows virtual machine. (Actually autoinst.flp. Autoinst.flp file contains the ProductKey and mounted when you establish the virtual machine)

Re: Getting error while installing windows 8 developer build on vmware

Anyway, Windows 8 DP Fusion works very well in 4 (also in comparison with Parallels 7, where there are some problems): VMware is always the option most compatible with.