Thread: How to format a Recovery Partition Drive?

How to format a Recovery Partition Drive?

I am having two drives in my computer and out of these two one is the regular drive and the other one is the recovery partition drive. I really do not like the partition as it is holding 5 gigs of memory. So What I want to ask here is that, if I can format my recovery drive. Please reply if you have any helpful suggestion for this.

Re: How to format a Recovery Partition Drive?

If you are having the 7 disk set and not the 1 or 3 disk set then it will be possible for you to format the recovery partition. The 7 disk will place it all back if you want that later. Keep those disks safe. This is the only thing, that I can suggest you and hope that there will be more replies on this soon which will be helpful to you. But my recommendation to you is not to try this because it will be required if you lost the data by mistake or there is some other problem with this.

I can only say that if you have backed up all the necessary files then there will be no problem to format the partition. You can also try to split the partition in two or three.

Normally, the recovery partitions are hidden and therefore not so easily erase reformat. Let’s see if someone can post some way to do that.

Diskgetor deleted partition recovery software is expert data recovery tool deleted partition as well as deleted partition utility. This program (application) can provide you a superior answer to your issue. As contrast with extra deleted system partition backup, recovery partition deleted Diskgetor service is simple to utilize and influential. Generally, most hard drives are divided into two or more partitions. And depending on the size or format partitions, each partition has a different ultimate goal. Maybe you think it is impossible to delete a partition used, but the partition can be deleted when reinstalling the operating system, or can be deleted because of the virus. If you find that your important data, documents, images, games, files, programs are eliminated.

Select good IBM format partition recovery software on the market. DiskGetor surprise you that he is the most powerful and fastest IBM format partition recovery software on the market. With any new technology IBM formatted partition recovery; it allows you to gain the maximum ratio to recover formatted partition IBM. And his trial version allows you to preview what you can recover and retrieve files in 64KB free.

I would never recommend you to format the recovery drive just to save the space. This is very useful and you should not format that in any condition. If you want then you can add more memory to the PC if the available space is less for you. Anyway, in the end choice is yours.

I would never recommend you to format the recovery drive just to save the space. This is very useful and you should not format that in any condition. If you want then you can add more memory to the PC if the available space is less for you. Anyway, in the end choice is yours.