Thread: Error Code FFFFFFFE while installing windows update or service pack

Error Code FFFFFFFE while installing windows update or service pack

Hi friends I am using windows vista operating system in my laptop and after that whenever it do the windows updates and after that while installing the windows updates it gives error FFFFFFFE. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: Error Code FFFFFFFE while installing windows update or service pack

I have read your problem and after referring your problem I would like to tell you that this problem usually occurred when your computer is infected because of the malicious software. if you want to solve this issue then you have to download the antimalware tool in your computer and after that you have to run that in your computer and after that problem will get solved.

I will also recommend you to first download the Vipre rescue scanner from the internet and after downloading that you have to install that software in your computer and after installing that in your computer. Now after that you have to scan your computer with the help of the Vipre rescue scanner and after scanning complete when you will try to install the update in your computer at that time you will not get any issue.

I giving you this solution because in my computer I was also getting the same problem and after that I have also tried to solve this issue by scanning the computer by Vipre rescue scanner and after scanning the computer with the help of the Vipre rescue scanner and after scanning the computer when I have tried to do the windows update at that time I didn’t get any problem.

you have to also try to solve this problem by running the full system scan with the help of the antivirus software in your computer because sometime virus can also cause this problem. if you have installed any antivirus in your computer then open it and scan full computer and after that check whether same problem is coming or not. if any virus is causing the problem then after scanning the computer problem will get solved.

After reading your problem I have searched the solution on the internet and after spending sometime on the internet I have come to know that by repairing the operating system this issue can be solved and that is why suggest you to repair your operating system.

if you want to repair your operating system then you have to first insert the operating system CD in your computer and after inserting the CD you have to the computer you have to reboot the computer and after that when computer will start again at that time you will see the windows installation window and at that time you have to select the repair windows option and after doing that it will repair your operating system and after repairing process completed you have to restart the computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to turn on the widows update from the control panel and after turning on the windows update you have to check whether you are getting any problem while installing the updates or not. as far as I know after doing this you will not get any problem. If you want to know anything more than please let me know.

if after repairing the operating system also if you are facing the same problem also if you are facing the same problem then I will suggest you to first take the backup of all of your files and after taking the backup you have to reinstall the fresh copy of windows again and after that your problem will get solved.

first I have downloaded Vipre rescue scanner in my computer and after that when I scan my computer with the help of that at that time I dint get any result. now after that I have scan my computer with the help of the antivirus software but that doesn’t help me also.

After that I have installed the fresh copy of windows vista and after installing that my problem gets solved. Now after that I am not able to connect the internet and because of that I am not able to update the windows. please tell me how to fix this issue.

Have you check all the setting in your computer related to internet connection. First check whether all the setting is proper or not. you have to also make sure that you have installed all the drivers for LAN and Ethernet. if you have not installed that then first install the drivers and after that check whether you are able to solve the problem or not. you have to also check on the internet for the drivers update and if you find the updated drivers then download It in your computer and after downloading the updated drivers you have to install it in your computer and after installing the you will be able to use the internet in your computer

if you have installed the drivers already then you have to right click on the local area network icon and after that you have to select the troubleshoot network problem and then it will fix the problem.

after referring your solution I have install the Ethernet and LAN drivers and after installing the drivers my problem get solved. now I am not getting error also while installing the windows update also. thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.