Thread: Download windows 8 free full version

Download windows 8 free full version

The leading news, you are able to download the Windows 8 Developer Preview. The developer preview is capable to run on together 32-bit as well as 64-bit x86 computers. You don’t need any kind of activation in order to install the software, except you will require a Windows Live ID to start the download.

Really I don’t know what the developer preview is. I just saw the news as I mentioned above. Whatever it may be I just need to download and install Windows 8 full version, but I couldn’t find any download link so far. Where I can find it?

Re: Download windows 8 free full version

AS far as I know that there is no full version of windows 8 is available. The only available version is developer preview that is only meant for developers and for some testers may be with some development tools. Other than this Microsoft didn’t release any full version Windows 8.

Download windows 8 Developer Preview

For those who want to download to know that the build will certainly not be free of bugs but it's worth the try, by installing dual-boot or using VirtualBox. For those not yet convinced to try out Windows instead of 8 I can simply say that it will be many new features: ability to mount iso images, start very fast, most advanced security, compatibility with tablet and touch screen devices, the presence of a Windows stores, and much more yet!

You can download Windows 8 ISO files for free from the net in the trial version, still under development, with no guarantee or support if something does not work as expected. Download the 32 or 64 bits, the program takes 2.8 or 3.6 Gigabyte download, with accessories 4.9, the download takes about half an hour, but of course even less, depending on the power of the PC. (First, remember to save files on a hard drive separately, because the download reset the computer).

The software is provided as is, and you assume the risk of using it," warns, however, Microsoft insists that it is a pre-beta, not to put between all hands. This is mainly to allow developers to become familiar with the operating system and programming tools.

This release includes non-permanent part of the next services and upcoming features offered in the future OS, and allow getting an idea of the display and the new way to browse the system (traditional keyboard / mouse or touch). The user has the option to the classic interface or Metro.

Instead of the developer (to test their software and become familiar with the new possibilities), this version available to all must be installed on a test machine or virtual because it is not 100% stable at this point.

As an ISO file, it will be burned to DVD to be installed on the computer of your choice.

Beware, this is a pre-beta version.

Windows Version 8 Developer Preview is a pre-beta version. It is not finalized, yet does not include all the functions to be available when the final output. Reserved primarily for developers who want to start working on their future applications, it allows testing and realizing the various changes made by Microsoft's operating system.

Till yet there are only two version released to download for free. The first was Windows 8 Developer Preview and the second one was Windows 8 Consumer Preview. After that no new version is provided. And I am sure that Microsoft will soon provide the Beta version of this operating system in coming time. I am waiting for the same. I tested Developer preview but that was not so great.

ThumbsUp Re: Download windows 8 free full version

Quote Originally Posted by JyotiT View Post
    The leading news, you are able to download the Windows 8 Developer Preview. The developer preview is capable to run on together 32-bit as well as 64-bit x86 computers. You don’t need any kind of activation in order to install the software, except you will require a Windows Live ID to start the download.

Really I don’t know what the developer preview is. I just saw the news as I mentioned above. Whatever it may be I just need to download and install Windows 8 full version, but I couldn’t find any download link so far. Where I can find it?

There is lot of time yet to get Windows 8 Beta. There is no news on that. By the time I had tested Windows 8 Developer Preview. It screwed my system. It is was far too confusing. Compared to that Windows 7 is much more better. Microsoft introduce Metro UI which made thing messed up and it freezes like hell. You cannot get stick to that. I do not know why this software companies are behind touchscreen type interface.