Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

My computer is viping out my files automatically

Operating Systems

Old 14-09-2011

My computer is viping out my files automatically

I have dell laptop with Windows 7. I am facing a problem that when i added some music files to my media player and when i do this it would actually wipe out my music file , similarly when I add my photos from one album to different one it would disappear from its source . I tried to search them but they were deleted automatically . So please help me to stop this and how can i regain my deleted photos.

Old 14-09-2011

Re: My computer is viping out my files automatically

I have dell laptop with Windows 7. I am facing a problem that when i added some music files to my media player and when i do this it would actually wipe out my music file , similarly when I add my photos from one album to different one it would disappear from its source . I tried to search them but they were deleted automatically . So please help me to stop this and how can i regain my deleted photos.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,