Thread: Menus fails in Menubar while using Ubuntu 11.04 release

Menus fails in Menubar while using Ubuntu 11.04 release

I am using the latest version of Ubuntu 11.04 release its work but somehow the menu in the menu bar is disappears during whenever mouse remain ideal, but if mouse move toward that it some part of the menu is disappears, so is there any solution what kind of problems is this, and also if you have any solution then please provide your help.

Re: Menus fails in Menubar while using Ubuntu 11.04 release

Since I’m that much of professional to do this, but you should try this one may be it work for you and help you to overcome the problems, you just try to disable the global menu completely by removing the indicator-appmenu package. And also you just do one thing, according to your problems describe you just enabled "focus follow mouse” to ON. After that you will find that your Gnome Global Menu setup look like the Night Mare.

In this Ubuntu 11.04 release in order to enable and disable is as follow: first of all you go to the System, from there you have to go for Preferences and from the Preference Select the Windows and you will found that one option for Window Selection, just Unchecked the option and now if the mouse moves over them windows you will see the another thing that happens it nothing related to the Mouse Bar.

Even I also facing the same problems, even my menu is also disappears even though tm y installation is fresh, its works for the half of the day but at last the problems arise and the menu disappears happens. Also I’ve tried resetting the desktop but it doesn’t work there, so I have searched that if you wish to use this OS you have to face this problems there is no solution for your problems, you have to deal with this. But on the other hands, it have new look and feel for Ubuntu. It also has new launcher and dash, and the biggest work space manager.