Thread: Invalid Signature error when booting Windows in the GRUB

Invalid Signature error when booting Windows in the GRUB

I have connect three hard disk with my computer system. In that system one hard disk contains windows 7, the other is to be linux and the third is to be ubuntu system. The GNU GRUB is an boot loader package from the GNU Project. Now when I try to boot this ubuntu system then it gives me the error message Invalid Signature. I don’t know why this happen on my system, any help regarding this issue will be appreciate.

Re: Invalid Signature error when booting Windows in the GRUB

In this system you need to regenerate the grub config. You can do this task by executing the below task on system.
    sudo /usr/sbin/grub-mkconfig
    This will be the best way that can be help to configure the system setting and in this multiple boot task you can able to do this task on correct manner.

The GRUB bootloader is the first software program that runs when a computer starts. If something wrong happen on it, and then you need to use the reinstallation strategy to solve this problem. this will be definitely solve your problem.

This will be shows the same kind of problem on my system. it displays these errors when I push the enter button to boot the respective OS. You have choose to install grub2 to sdc. This will be help to fix your complicated problem. then try this and see what happen on it. The correct way to do this dual booting is possible with the help of the GRUB.

I think you have recently performed the update task on it and possibly that there was a bug in a recent updates that caused the ntfs error. Hence I suggest to you for performing the correct upgrade task on it. The GRUB on this system helps to properly perform an upgrading task with the help of inbuilt upgrade task. This will be help to solve such kind of problem with well manner. The ntfs-3g to /etc/filesystems command also help to solve this provlem.

There are differences in the commands of GRUB and GRUB2. Then you need to properly choose the command that is to be compatible with the GRUB system. Then use this command and execute it on your system. This works and in response, you can easily boot your system.

First is to be you need to Open a terminal and then type the following command to solve such problem.
    sudo update-grub
    this above command will be help to perform an upgrading task on it. Try this and hope that it will be solve your problem.

There is necessary to modify the grub on it. This grub will be work to manage the booting task on the dual boot system. In response the system has to be contains the special features that will be workup for the many other tasks. If you decided to perform this modification of the grub then use the manual of this system. It will be work to fix this problem. try this process and it will be solve your problem.

This problem arrives because instead of /dev/sda1 this booting process can be use /dev/hd0 or something like that. Hence you need to set the proper specification of this dual boot system. Try this solution and hop that it solve your problem.

I suggest you to run the below command.
    sudo dmesg | grep sd[abc]
    This command will be work to indicate that the device names are correct on this system or not. It is automatically generated from scripts in /etc/grub.d/. after finishing this task you need to perform an is update on it. This will be definitely solve your problem.

For more information you can also contact the official site expert. This is the best way that can work to solve your complicated problem. The manual of the dual boot system provide all the installation and the booting task on it. This will really work if we can’t able to find the real solution for any problem.