Thread: Windows 7 freezes in Genesis 2

Windows 7 freezes in Genesis 2

I have bought Genesis II desktop and in my computer I have started facing problem with windows 7 operating system. Whenever I start the computer at that time computer freezes after boot. Sometimes I can see the message on my system trey that it is reinstalling the mouse drivers without any reason. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: Windows 7 freezes in Genesis 2

I have read your post and I think you are facing the startup freezing issue in your computer because there might be so many programs loading on startup and to solve this problem you have to disable all the unwanted program loading from start up and after that your system will not freeze on start up.

our system normally freezes if it loads so many applications start up and to disable it from loading on start up you have to do the following steps. first you have to open the start menu in your computer and after that you have to type msconfig in start menu search box and after that you have to hit enter button. Now after that system configuration utility box will open. After that you have to click on the startup tab. now after clicking on the startup tab you will see the list of the programs which loads on the start up and from there you have to uncheck the programs which are unwanted. Normally if you have installed any messenger like yahoo, Skype or etc then uncheck it from there and if any other software installed which loads on start up then uncheck it also. now after that you have to click on ok and after that you have to exit and restart and then system will restart and after that when It starts again at that time check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think after that you will not get the same problem. if you need any more help then let me know.

as you have said that in your computer system is reinstalling the mouse drivers automatically and that is why I will suggest you that first connect any other mouse with your computer and after that check whether it is giving you the same problem or not.

if you are not getting the same problem with the another mouse then I think there might be problem with the mouse which you are using in your computer and I will suggest you to replace the mouse and if you are getting the same problem even after connecting the different mouse with your Genesis 2 computer and that is why I would like to tell you that first you have to uninstall the mouse drivers completely from your system and after removing the mouse drivers you have restart the computer and after that restarting the computer your system will show you the message and like new hardware found and after that it will search for the drivers and then it will detect the drivers and install it also. Now after that installing the drivers I think it will not give you any issue with your computer. I am telling you this solution because some time this kind of problem normally occurs if any of the drivers file will get crash and that is why we have to remove the drivers completely and after that you have to install the drivers again.

I am also a use of the Genesis 2 computer and I have also gone though from the similar problem and after trying so many solution I have emailed my problem to pugetsystems and after that they have replied me that my system is freezing on the start up because of the loose RAM connection and after that I have check RAM and connect it again properly and from that time my system started working normally.,

I have read you r solution and after that I have first disable all the unwanted programs from my system and after that also I was also facing the same problem and after that I have also tried to solve this issue by checking the RAM and I have also remove the RAM and connected it again and after that also I was having the same problem. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

in my system mouse drivers problem get solved by removing the drivers completely and installing it again but system freezing issue is still there and I have also notice that some time I cannot click on the start menu.

I have gone through your post as you have said that system freezing issue is still there in your computer and your start menu is also giving you the problem then I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by scanning the computer completely with antivirus and check whether it is detecting the virus or not. sometimes because of the virus also this type of the problem can also take place.

yes I will also suggest you the same virus can also cause this problem and I will recommend you to buy any good antivirus and after that install it in your computer and after that you have to scan the computer completely and after that it will remove the virus from your computer. you have to make sure that your antivirus software is updated so it can detect all the virus from your computer.

I think there might be something wrong with your operating system and I will suggest you to repair the windows and after that it will correct all the damaged system file in your computer and after that your problem will get solved.

if the repairing the windows will not help you to solve this issue then I will suggest you to backup all your important data from the drive in which you have installed operating system and after that install the fresh copy of the windows 7 and after that you will not get any issue with your computer. try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

Well after repairing the windows 7 operating system in my Genesis 2 also I was getting the same problem and after that I have take the backup of all my data and then I have installed fresh copy of the windows 7 operating system in my Genesis 2 and after installing the fresh copy my problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.