Thread: How to Increase the onboard video ram in windows 7?

How to Increase the onboard video ram in windows 7?

So anyone who has any idea about this then do let me know as soon as possible. Well what do you all think about the same can you please let me know about the same as soon as possible. Well first I would like to give you some information about my config.
    - DirectX* Version: 11.0
    - Graphics Memory in Use: 99 MB
    - Processor Speed: 3200 MHZ
    Let me give you some information about the accelerator
    - Accelerator in Use: Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family
    - Video BIOS: 1471.0
    - Current Graphics Mode: 1366 by 768 True Color (60 Hz)
    The video ram that now I am having is only 64MB, so suggest me some ways by which I can increase the video ram to be specific also my system ram memory is 2GB. So what do you all have to say about it then do let me know about it as soon as possible. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

Re: How to Increase the onboard video ram in windows 7?

Just check out for the bios and see if you can change some of the settings in the game and make the necessary changes as soon as possible. I hope you are understand what I am saying here. Well do not expect much changes from there. Well I wanted to ask how much increase in rate would you like to have in the video ram memory? If you have any answers for it then do let me know about it as soon as possible. So that I can think of the necessary changes accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolsy_bendal View Post
    Just check out for the bios and see if you can change some of the settings in the game and make the necessary changes as soon as possible. I hope you are understand what I am saying here. Well do not expect much changes from there. Well I wanted to ask how much increase in rate would you like to have in the video ram memory? If you have any answers for it then do let me know about it as soon as possible. So that I can think of the necessary changes accordingly.
    Well I would like to mostly double the size of the video ram memory. Say 128MB ram so is that possible? Please do let me know as soon as possible. I know you will do reply on that as soon as possible. As far as the bios settings are concerned what kind of bios settings are you t5alking about can you please explain me in detail. So that I can get the necessary information about it. your help will be appreciated.

Well I was talking about the increase video framebuffer size. So if you can increase the framebuffer size then you can do that changes accordingly. So that’s what I am saying here. Now what I am saying is that it will increase the total memory size up to some mbs and not much, so that’s what I am trying to explain you all. so do work on the necessary changes that I have asked you to do. I hope you know how to do the manual changes in the bios, so do that and make the necessary implementation as soon as possible. After having done that do revert back to me as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulika View Post
    Well I would like to mostly double the size of the video ram memory. Say 128MB ram so is that possible? Please do let me know as soon as possible. I know you will do reply on that as soon as possible. As far as the bios settings are concerned what kind of bios settings are you t5alking about can you please explain me in detail. So that I can get the necessary information about it. your help will be appreciated.
    Dude if you are talking about increasing the video ram up to 1228MB then let me tell you it would better to upgrade the ram as soon as possible. So you will have to go ahead and do a ram upgrade as soon as possible. So that’s what you need to do. I don’t think so increasing the framebuffer size will give you that much needed changes. So that’s what I want to say here. upgrade to the good ram and that will be the efficient solution for you. there is no othe option for you if you are planning to play some good games in your system.