Thread: how to modify partition size and language

how to modify partition size and language

I had a partition in my hard drive into two naming c and d,the c drive is having 40gb and the d drive is having about 260gb. My all windows stuff and program files and folders are stored in c drive and now I am finding the c drive to be smaller for storing more windows stuffs. Is there a safe method of making the c drive bigger then it was without taking things out from my drive?

re: how to modify partition size and language

I prefer you to go with Partition Magic as I find it one of the safest way but just be aware of the os you are using because windows xp is not capable of partitioning over 130gb.I have been using partition magic for my hard drive you can also give it a try.

I am not very sure regarding partition magic but I’ll suggest you to refer Acronis disk director it can definably solve your problem it is also cheap and has some additional features then Partition magic. I m not advertising the brand I am using and I’m using it and I am just sharing my experience.

Acronis can definitely partition your hard drive without any kind of data loss. I is a very good software that allows you to execute the task of partitioning in a very easy and simple way. It also provides you with some additional features such as “Partition Recovery” which helps you to recover the deleted partition which is deleted accidentally and “Boot Manager” which help you to run and manage your os efficiently.

I have been using PowerQuest Partition Magic for partitioning my hard drive. You can just buy it or you can try the free one, searching for it in goggle but it would be better if you backup all your data before you go for it so you don’t lose your data if something goes wrong.

I think you should just change all your temporary files and folders and whatever application or programs you install and setups in your d drive but if you are thinking of using partition Magic, then ill like to tell you that even it result in data loss, so even I’ll suggest you to back up all your data because I've done partition a no of times and have faced data loss as well, no every time but some times.