Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Connect with cross over cable

Operating Systems

Old 04-09-2011

Connect with cross over cable

I have 2 laptops on windows 7 ( work and personal) and i want to connect them with a cross over cable. I am trying this at my home (out of office network)

Work laptop is in a domain say., abc, My personal laptop is in a Workgroup called workgroup. I want to connect thses two Laptop with a crossover cable.

I dont want to change the domain of my office laptop. How can i bring my personal laptop domain (abc)to the same name as in the office laptop.

In my personal laptop, domain radio button is disabled. Can somebody guide me ??
Thx

Old 16-09-2011

Re: Connect with cross over cable

Hello i try to find about your query and while searching i found the following link. this will guide you to compete this connection and frankly speaking i don't know about the domain name. ifi get any infomration about that then i will post back here.
How to connect two computers with crossover cable?

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,