Thread: Windows 7: change language using Shortcut keys in keyboard

Windows 7: change language using Shortcut keys in keyboard

Hi friends, I am using windows 7 home premium at my home and I want some help over here. I don’t know how to change the language using the keyboard shortcuts? If anyone has some idea about how to change the language using the Shortcut keys, then please reply me back on this topic.

Re: Windows 7: change language using Shortcut keys in keyboard

I have some idea about how to change the language using the shortcut key of the keyboard. For changing the keyword you can use the Left Alt + Shift, this will help you to choose the language in the windows 7. I am suggesting you this thing because I am also using this key for the language changing in the windows 7. First try for this shortcuts and then report m back what is happening to system, is language changes or it remains same, report me back if it won’t worked, then I will try to give you other solution for changing the language using the keyboard.

Re: Windows 7: change language using Shortcut keys in keyboard

I think that in some case, Left Alt + Shift will also not works, for changing the language. I am telling you this thing because in the different computers there are different settings so it might happens that the Left Alt + Shift key would not work. Depending on the computer, they uses Left Alt + Shift, Ctrl + Shift for the language changing and in the question you have not mentioned the model number and the motherboard which you are using. If you can send me the model number then I will help you that which shortcut key will work with your computer. And according to the setting, shortcuts are as below:-
    Control panel ==> Region & Languages==> Keyboard & languages ==> Change keyboard ==> Advanced key setting==>Change key sequence ==>then click on the bottom as you want it to be your shortcut ==> ok .(For Win 7). Hope this will work with your system and also I will like to know about the result that it worded or not in your case.