Thread: Cannot get microphone output audio in Windows 7

Cannot get microphone output audio in Windows 7

Just installed the Windows 7 Professional in my computer and as I say I am not very much familiar with this operating system. I have used the Windows vista and windows XP. I know that it is a upgraded version but a little bit advance. The thing is Stereo Mix is together disabled in addition to muted therefore I'm puzzled since to why my PC is not picking up my microphone except in its place I am only hearing computer's outgoing audio. Does anybody know the proper configuration?

Re: Cannot get microphone output audio in Windows 7

Click on the taskbar, right-click the speaker icon - recording device - click on empty space with right mouse button - Enable Disabled Devices / Separate display devices - in the pop-Micro icon click the right mouse button - to perform setting in the context menu!

The same with Portable "playback device" to carry out - there (rather than micro) course select the appropriate playback device with the right mouse button!

If you have disabled the effects of the sound card properties check if reproduction Realtek driver for Windows 7 features the recording properties in a virtual item that connects all the inputs at the same time to record in a unified way. This is only enabled by the controller.

This is found in WINDOWS VISTA SUPPORT. You can do it by the use of connection line input sound card. You can make use of the line input connection of the sound card intended for attaching a portable music player, microphone otherwise additional audio input device. Nearly all sound cards have no less than single line-out port in order to connect speakers as well as a line input port which can connect an audio input appliance. On the other hand, by default, the connection line input of your sound card is disabled. This indicates that if you connect an audio device on top of this port will not create sound on your PC until you enable sound intended for the inlet line. To allow sound for the inlet line :
    • Click to open Sound.
    • Click the Playback tab, Speakers, and afterward click Properties.
    • Click the Levels tab, and after that click Line click the Mute button to enable sound meant for the inlet line.
    • By default, the inlet line is turned off.

Go to control panel and spade on the icon 'sound' and there on the 'reproduction' bites to the right in a blank and check the boxes for 'show disabled devices' and' show disabled devices. " Then on the 'record' as the same, with the right bone spades in an empty space and makes the same two boxes, doing multiple entries will appear on your sound card such as the 'microphone', of ' stereo mix ', etc, etc. As seen by clicking one by one with the right and check the option 'on' (surely in any of them does not leave that option is already active and therefore not passing on the already active but only in so they can be enabled disabled , while in the active leaves the option to 'disable' to disable). Echo that if you have properly installed the drivers for your sound card and it has these inputs available you mention all the devices connected to them should be usable without problem

This is for microphone with micro usb or normal
    • Right click on image for next time the horn
    • Right click on reproduction device
    • Open tab in record
    • Select the active microphone (with popcorn appears green)
    • Click on properties
    • Click to listen tab
    • Palomea option enables this device to listen or (depending on version of windows to have)
    • Apply and ok dale is closed and only the picture sound
    • Click settings]
    • Microphone setup click and select other and follow the steps below and ready to begin to hear your voice or who speak the microphone.

The microphone has something to say and wants to hear. In Windows XP and earlier versions this is not a problem, but if we speak of the new mixer introduced in Vista and Windows 7, things change.

It's about at the outset of the microphone out of the speakers. I have windows vista and sound management software called "Audio Manager Realtek HD" installed on a home PC Acer program whose icon is usually located in the taskbar at the bottom right of the screen. A simple volume bar to increase and I found! Here:
    • Open the program "Sound Manager"
    • Find the setting on the microphone (device "FrontMic", for example micro plugged into the microphone jack standard)
    • Change then the volume as read from the microphone at your leisure.