Thread: Windows 7: Login process initialization failure

Windows 7: Login process initialization failure

I am having the Windows 7 Home Premium installed on my computer. Last week when I was trying to start that then it was not able to boot. It just shows me a error message in a large rectangle which says " Logon Process initialization Failure. Interactive Logon Process initialization has failed. Please consult the3 event log for more details”. Is there any way by which I will be able to get the event log if the system is not booting. Is there anything that can be done in orer to resolve the problem?

Re: Windows 7: Login process initialization failure

You can try to restore the system to some previous date and see if that can solve the problem for you or not. Just restore that to some date when it was not having the problem.

I think that repairing the operating system can solve the problem that you are facing. To do that, you will have to insert the Windows 7 CD and then boot from that. When it shows you the option to select the type of the installation then just select repair and then let that do its work. Once it is finished with the repair process then our computer will be restarted and the problem will be resolved after that. Please reply with the result of this.

Have you tried to start the computer in safe mode? If not yet, then you should try it now and check if that is booting in safe mode.

Thank you for your advice but I have already tried F8 and the option or mode before the error above? I remember very well how to say but says that if you want to start before the problem you have, if that fails, it is likely that you have locked your license through windows automatic updates if that is what most likely have to reformat and not have to delete your information, get a closer out your hard drive of your PC and insert it in the Clouse and lowers your information on another machine, the clouses functions as an external drive as a USB connected to the USB of the other machine and start downloading your files to another machine wing, and when you've backed up all reinsert the hard drive to your PC and you ahorasi formative, and then returns to remove the files from another machine to put back to your PC, or failing the formative Here Ask him backing up your documents, and ready EYE, this can be done if the playhead of your hard work did not stay because if it did not help the disc.

There are huge numbers of the individuals who face the boot hang issues while the boot up of Windows 7 working framework. Hanging shows that booting cannot be transformed ensuing to beginning the boot methodology. Abate boot trouble demonstrates that it moves along at a comfortable pace to completion the boot methodology as of beginning till the finish. Virus elsewise malware contamination is the major foundation for the boot course of action hanging. Since your machine is having countless startup courses of action then you may confront moderate framework boot up. Additionally insufficient RAM space may effect in the moderate boot methodology.

Some of the times you might not be able to boot the Windows 7 Operating System properly and one of the major reasons for this might be the spyware otherwise malware infection. If your operating system file is despoiled, you might face this difficulty. Sometimes hardware problems similar to improperly connected hardware otherwise damaged hard drive might results in Windows 7 booting difficulty as well.

Resulting from the fact that obviously set up to be the just explanation the configuration your pc, but you could probably produce a reinforcement if q is a desktop now, if a laptop. I set up to do the once more down to q try not to lose your insight.

Reinstalling the operating system is the only solution for this if non of them,are working for you. You can do clean install of the Windows 7 again but only if none of the other available solution helps you.

It seems there is a solution without reinstalling:it consists of using a cd knoppix distro to boot and read the event log of the error,identify the corrupted file(it should be a .manifest),load the sane file ìnto the pc anyhow,and overwrite it always using knoppix.No other "soft" solution are appropriate.Having to deal with the same issue i'll handle with this nextdays.there are people who say it is very succesful