Thread: Cannot recover windows 7 on HP DV6-3050tx

Cannot recover windows 7 on HP DV6-3050tx

Hello friends, I am getting problem to recover the windows 7 back on my laptop. As I have try to install the Ubuntu 11.04 along with my preinstalled windows 7 as a dual boot system. But I think something went wrong during the time of the installing and I was also not able to boot the windows 7. It was showing me a black screen which is having the mouse pointer on the left top side of the screen, the mouse pointer just keep on blinks. I have also tried doing the restore the old factory settings by the recovery method, but I was not able to get the old setting.

I was trying using the recovery media which I have created, as the process gets complete I have removed the recovery media form the drive and restart the system again, I get that the system is not recovery is incomplete.

It is happening with me every time, so please suggest me what should I do and if I done anything wrong then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Cannot recover windows 7 on HP DV6-3050tx

Well you should try to complete uninstall the Ubuntu 11.04 and then try to recover the windows 7. As I think that the system does not support more than one operating system, so you uninstall the Ubuntu 11.04 and then try to the recovery of the windows 7 operating system. Just try this method.

Well you should search on the internet and I am sure you will get the solution for it, as there are plenty of links, which provides you with the solution and also there are some video to do it on the internet. So you just search it with the proper problem that you are facing and also you will be able to get the solution to solve the problem. I was having the same related problem but I was having the windows vista. I have searched on the internet and I got the similar problem of not able to recover the windows from the recovery manager. I have also surf on internet and found the solution and got the appropriate solution for it, as I have found it you will be able to find it and it work and with same which has worked for me.

You do the proper format procedure and also the windows 7 has the features to automatically to recovery the old and best working running windows, as the windows does not start then it automatically start the search of the problem and solve it and start the windows.

If you are having any data in the other drive in which the Linux Ubuntu is been installed, then you will lost all those data, as you have to complete the format of that drive. As you will do the formatting of that drive then you have to install the windows 7 CD in to the drive, as you install the windows 7 when your system is completely new. When you will be installing the windows 7 back again on the system then you might get the option for the repair, then click on that button and you will be able to get the lost file and your windows 7 will be backed on your system, but you have lost the Linux Ubuntu. If you want it back on the system for your work then check the compatibility with the other operating system and install it.

I think the Ubuntu neither is nor be suitable with the laptop as you’re using, as it requires as specific hardware which makes it runs it better to run and to operate it also. I would suggest that Ubuntu is not compatible with your laptop with having the windows 7 on it.

Yes there are some issue with the users using the Ubuntu 11.04 with the windows 7, as the windows 7 occupies the memory more than if you load the Ubuntu then all your memory will be occupied so that the which makes your system to get hang. I would say to you that you should try to install the windows XP and with that Ubuntu 11.04, then it will work much better then with the windows 7 as it is used to work also. So you do as I have said to you, if you want both the operating system in one system then you have to upgrade the system and see that you fulfill the requirement what is needed for the both the operating system in a one system. This is what I think and also suggest you to do. The rest is your decision to do or whether not to do it.