Thread: How to troubleshoot mac

How to troubleshoot mac

Recently I have purchased a mac desktop pc for myself. It was working absolutely fine till last night. But I don’t know why it isn’t starting now. When I try to reboot the system, I get the first initial loading page and then the system crashes. I don’t what has happened to my system. I have not installed any software or anything. This thing is quite annoying and irritating. Now please tell me how to solve this issue. Anyone have any solution regarding this then please let me know.

Re: How to troubleshoot mac

I would suggest you to reset PRAM to get the issue fixed. For that, try to press command option P R during the time of bootup. Clear up all the information which maintained in the computer like port, finder, network settings, etc. If your system crashes again even after resetting the PRAM then I assume that the PRAM is corrupted.

I think you should update your hard drive software. An update or re-installing the hard drive driver can clear up problem.try to install the operating system again.

Well I am also a mac user. I am facing the same problem. When I try to start my system it fails to load after the first page. I cannot go the second page. What do I do now? Please if anyone has any solution for this then kindly come forward and let me know. I have tried the above solution but nothing has happened.

Please tell me that have you installed any extra ram? If yes then I would suggest you to remove the extra ram and try to start up the system. If you are successfully able to start up then I think the issue was of the ram. The ram must have got corrupted. Make sure that your ram was installed properly. Sometimes incompatible or incorrectly installed memory makes computer unresponsive.

I think you should reset the power management unit. For that you must disconnect the power cord from the back of your system. Then wait for 2 minutes and then connect the power cord back and try to restart the system. Let me mention the most important thing here that laptops and old computers have different procedures for resetting the power management unit. Os if you have any problem regarding this then you can visit the official website of apple.

Try to insert mac os cd in the system, then try to power up the system, hold the “C” key button from the keyboard and try to boot the system from the cd. Try to run the Run Disc Utility from the CD to diagnose and attempt to repair if there are some hardware problems. You can clean up the hard disk and re-install the mac os. Remember that this will delete all the files that you have on your system.i hope this will resolve your issue.