Thread: Install windows xp or windows 7 or windows vista or Mac or Linux

Install windows xp or windows 7 or windows vista or Mac or Linux

Recently I have purchased a new computer for myself. I have been using windows xp lately. I have never worked on Mac, linux or any other windows operating system. Currently I am having windows xp operating system on my computer. I have heard that my system would support all operating systems whether it is of windows or mac. I want to install other operating system I mean other than windows xp. Which operating system should I install in my computer? Which operating system is easy to use? I have mentioned the configuration of my system below.
    • CPU: Core i7-950
    • MB: ASRock X58 Extreme
    • RAM: 6GB (3x2GB) CORSAIR XMS3 DDR3 1600MHz
    • GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 480 1.5GB
    • SSD: Kingston SSDNow V Series 64GB
    • HDD: Western Digital caviar Black 1TB
    • PSU: KINGWIN Lazer LZ-750 750W
    Please suggest me something regarding this issue. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Re: Install windows xp or windows 7 or windows vista or Mac or Linux

Well firstly let me tell you that have got a very strong and good computer. I have my computer at home and I have installed windows 7 operating system. Windows 7 has a new feature called handwriting recognition. Windows 7 is successor of windows vista. Windows 7 has worked a lot in improving the boot performance. You can buy the original cd of windows 7 from any computer shop near your home. I think windows operating system is much easier and simpler as compared to other operating systems.

I would suggest you to install mac operating system. Mac is expensive but is much fast than the windows based systems. In mac, you will not have to deal with viruses. Mac is smart and has very good graphics as compared to what we get in windows. If you like to play games, then going for mac operating system would be an ideal choice for you.

I know about windows xp but I think that there is lot of problems in windows xp. I have windows xp installed and I am planning to get the windows 7 as it has better looking desktop. In windows xp, I am not able to use the new internet explorer 9.