Thread: Windows Xp Or Windows 7 Ultimate

Windows Xp Or Windows 7 Ultimate

As I have mentioned in the title I want to know that which operating system is better. As far as I have come to know that Windows XP is the best operating system form the Microsoft family and it is stable then Windows 7. Please help me.

Re: Windows Xp Or Windows 7 Ultimate

Yes I agree with that as far as stability is concern windows Xp is the best then Windows 7 and main thing is that windows 7 is latest operating system so it requires advance system as compared to windows Xp required and because of that we cannot run windows 7 in old machines but windows Xp runs smoothly. I will suggest you that if you have a good system configuration then installing windows 7 is good deal but with slower systems it is better to install the windows XP instead of installing the Windows 7 operating system.

I will go for the windows 7 operating system and main reason behind that is windows media player 12. I don’t know why Microsoft has not yet introduced widows media player 12 for windows XP because when windows vista has introduced at that time windows media player was new and later on Microsoft has also introduced windows media player 11 for windows XP also which was very nice but same thing doesn’t happen with Windows media player12. there are many new and cool features in windows 7 operating system but windows media player has come up with very nice features and it perfect media player for best media experience. There some other thing also noticeable like windows media center which has also very nice and advance user interface. Windows xp was best operating system as far as I know but as far as designs and appearance concern windows 7 is ahead.

Microsoft has introduced internet explorer 9 and it I not available for windows XP operating system and I think this is the sign that in future now whatever new updates will come in the Windows media player and internet explorer will come only for windows Vista and Windows 7 and because of that we have to also upgrade our operating system from windows XP to windows vista or widows 7.

I am using computer in which I have core i3 process and 4GB RAM and asus motherboard and I am using both operating system because I like windows 7 operating system but some of my old program doesn’t run in windows 7 and because of that I have to keep both the operating system. I like windows 7 because of its jump list and task thumbnail option. whenever you need any recently open file or any recently open song or movie then you have to just right click on the appropriate program on the task bar and it will give you list of recently open items and you can also pin your favorite files which need daily. The overall look of the windows 7 is also very good. I hope Microsoft will do something to run all programs in windows 7 also.

One of the main reasons to choose windows 7 is when you install the windows 7 in your computer or laptop at that time you don’t have to install any drivers in your system as windows 7 comes with all the basic drivers included in installation. If you have connected any graphic card or some other hardware then only you have to install the drivers for that hardware.