Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

yahoo error message "your account has been suspended from sending, saving, and receiving mail for up to 48 hours"

Operating Systems

Old 26-08-2011

yahoo error message "your account has been suspended from sending, saving, and receiving mail for up to 48 hours"

i am getting "
Unusual Activity Detected

To protect you, your account has been suspended from sending, saving, and receiving mail for up to 48 hours"

on top of my yahoomail inbox,so what does it mean?

now i cant recieve messages from anyone it saying for upto 48 hours.

Old 26-08-2011

Re: yahoo error message "your account has been suspended from sending, saving, and receiving mail for up to 48 hours"

It seems that your account has been temporarily suspended due to some protection or spam alerts in your mail. Yahoo recommends that you wait a few minutes before resending your message. They also say to refrain from sending a message to a large number of recipients. Try sending it in small batches of under 100 recipients if you need to.
Old 29-08-2011

Re: yahoo error message "your account has been suspended from sending, saving, and receiving mail for up to 48 hours"

i find the solution:dont open yahoo account for 48 hours,after that it allow mails to send & recieve.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,