Thread: How to disable Force Shutdown confirm in windows 7

How to disable Force Shutdown confirm in windows 7

Hello I have installed the windows 7 operating system and I need to disable Force Shutdown confirm in windows 7. Last night working on the system I have tried to shut down the system and when i press the shutdown button I have got the message saying that:” there are programs still running in the background" and you can either choose " Force shutdown" or " cancel ". now I need to know how can disable or remove the option of the force to shutdown. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: How to disable Force Shutdown confirm in windows 7

Just type the below code on command prompt and after that click on the enter key:
    shutdown.exe -s -t 00 -f
    now once you done and after that your system will shutdown without nay force shutdown option.

If above solution not working to solve the issue and after that I would like to suggest you to create the shutdown shortcut manually and whenever you need to shutdown you need to just click on the shortcut. To create the shortcut make right click on the desktop and after that select the new and under that shortcut. Now on the new shortcut type the shutdown.exe -s -t 00 –f and after that click on the finish button. now once you done and after that paste the shortcut where you want. Now whenever you want and after that make double click on the shortcut file.

ecoelectric Guest

I also am also experiencing the same thing, i dont' know if i will adress it as a problem. But each time I shutdown my pc, by the way am also using windows 7, it says some program is still running will I cancel or force shut down. Well I always click force shut down because I know that I have closed all the programs.

I think something wrong with operating system and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make repair your system and after that your issue will get solved.