Thread: Tab key acting weird on windows 7

Tab key acting weird on windows 7

Help my tab key is now doing weird things. When I've been trying to use the tab key, I get that Windows switch. Sometimes it acts like an else activity. Updated windows 7 version present on this system. I need the perfect way that helps to solve such kind of problem. Any help to solve this problem will be appreciating.

Re: Tab key acting weird on windows 7

If you found the similar kind of problem then I suggest that to use an special way to solve this problem. In this case, I suggest you to replace the keyboard with this system. If the problem solved after this process, then I think the problem is in the keyboard. Hence you need to either repaired this keyboard or change the tab key of this keyboard. In this case, there is necessary to take the advice of the expert and it will be help to solve such kind of problem.

I am also having this problem on a Win 7 Pro 64bit Dell Vostro that is basically brand new. Then I replace the keyboard of this system but the same kind of problem arrives on this system. Hence I decided to perform a restore action on this system. I perform this task and in response it gives impact that works to solve such kind problem. It really works to solve such kind of problem.

For more information you need to perform an action that works to solve such kind of problem. if the problem is related to the driver of the keyboard then you need to perform an driver update task on this system. It works and in the response, it works to find and fix the actual problem of this system. The windows 7 will provide the facility to do this task. use such kind of help and hope that it works to solve such kind of problem.