Thread: How to activate Counterfeit installation using genuine Windows 7 Product key

How to activate Counterfeit installation using genuine Windows 7 Product key

My friend took my laptop for fixing. There were virus issues and he was good technician to repair it. However ha had installed a fake copy of Windows 7 and restored it to me as it is. Now it is running with Windows 7 Home Premium installed which is not genuine. I like to change this counterfeit copy into a real Windows 7 by the use of product key. Though, seeing as latest PCs no longer approach with discs holding the preinstalled software, I'm sort of stuck. The problem is the pirated copy is completely activated and system is running it properly and I can get the updates also. So without it is itself telling me as counterfeit, I don’t have any more option.

Re: How to activate Counterfeit installation using genuine Windows 7 Product key

Microsoft limits the number of activations of Windows 7 and a number of times, exceeded this limit are asked to contact along with the telephone support again to proceed with the activation of Windows 7. If the components of our PC remain unchanged and if you want to save the file activated the license of Windows 7 in our possession we can 'do the following:
    • Back up the files that make Windows 7 activated
    • Restore those files after a subsequent installation of the OS having to reactivate Windows 7.

Re: How to activate Counterfeit installation using genuine Windows 7 Product key

These days, many users who have a c opy Windows 7 is not original, and have somehow turned on its own version of seven, you are finding your desktop with a black background and warnings that urge to buy an original Microsoft product key. The process is simple, thanks to the Microsoft update (KB971033 PDATE code), it checks the serial port in use on your PC and compared with a huge blacklist pirate or counterfeit serial codes, if ours is known to Microsoft and is caught on visible, the black background and an invitation to purchase a genuine product.

Nothing ... it's done, Microsoft is not usually that one notices, but rather your own OS realizes to be counterfeit, so do not risk anything legal, but rather risks that your operating system to be counterfeit when he saw freezes and the only thing you can do to unlock it and record it, but you have to pay to register it.

A few months ago Microsoft is investigating numerous tricks to stop the phenomenon six counterfeit software. Obviously MarkOnLine invites you to for all time buy genuine software, because there are people behind this software that works and keeps working. On the other hand I want to show that despite the notification of infringement we can continue to use Windows 7 and eliminate the notification with this hack

If Windows 7 is not activated you every time you boot the operating system prompt that you need to activate Windows 7 / register this money for all versions of Windows 7. Windows 7 first look if you want to try before you buy can proceed to this rather annoying. If you've seen this message once it is clear that you need to activate Windows 7. There is a piece of software in Windows 7 that prevents you every time you start Windows 7 activation notification.

I use windows activator 1.14 I think, but after one month you will get no more updates are constantly coming in and that your windows need legitimate. Which loader do you use to validate Windows 7, only the illegal way? You should definitely use that; otherwise you will not have much of Windows 7.