Thread: windows 7: slow performance after right click on desktop in macbook pro 15.

windows 7: slow performance after right click on desktop in macbook pro 15.

Hey all, I am using the new MacBook Pro 15 inch, from the last few weeks I am getting one problem with my system the problem is that when I am going to click on the desktop to create any folder or to refresh the system it got dead slow at that time. Before it I was using windows vista and it was not getting while refresh all the times, but now windows 7 is working slow while right click on the desktop to create any folder or to do anything else. Any help to this issue. Please help me out in this problem.

Re: windows 7: slow performance after right click on desktop in macbook pro 15.

Friend, I am also having the same problem. and I am facing this problem after installing the NVIDIA driver to my system. After that I had tried so many thing but no good changes in the performance. Then I decided to use the antivirus, and found that performance is better than previous one. Finally I came to the decision that system is slow by any infected files. In your case, I think that any new driver, which you have installed recently, causes it. Try to check that first, if yes then try to solve the problem by using uninstalling that driver.

I think that the problem is caused by any new driver installation. While driver installation, files get multiplied and that’s why if there are any corrupted file it will also get multiplied and will cause your system to slow down. For that you can take the help of any antivirus software.

Thanks, for your reply. I am trying with your solution but still no good change in the performance. Now I am facing the new problem. The problem is that my graphic card is now not clocking in the 2D mode. Moreover, due to which when I right click on the desktop, it is getting too slow. Now what can I do?

Yeah, this is common problem with the latest Nvidia driver. So many of the people is suffering from the same problem. I am also using the new Nvidia driver installed on my system but my right click context menu on the desktop appears instantly. If you are getting this problem, then try to uninstall the driver and let detect it automatically by windows 7. I am sure that u will instantly get the right click content menu.

In this case I will suggest you to downgrade you Win 7 BETA driver to the latest Windows Vista x64 182.50 WHQL drivers, try for that I am sure that it will perfect now, and it will cause right click speedy. Hope this will help you.