Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

what is mctadmin.exe and mctadmin process in window 7 operating system

Operating Systems

Old 23-08-2011

what is mctadmin.exe and mctadmin process in window 7 operating system

I am using window 7 as my operating system and I have noticed a startup mctadmin process, and it runs twice in my system I have asked it my friend but no one knows it. Can anyone please tell me what is mctadmin file and which process it does ??

Old 23-08-2011

re: what is mctadmin.exe and mctadmin process in window 7 operating system

Mctadmin.exe is only use to add or delete local items within Local capsule to the available user profile. It is built In Microsoft windows Operating System. It is a hidden file. Mctadmin.exe files are normally present in %SYSTEM% folder. So you want to remove this file you can do it .
Old 23-08-2011

Avast built in comes with network shield they perform nicely to block network attacks. if you want to be on sfer side you can run boot time scan with Avast antivirus. Spybot provides real time protection.
Old 23-08-2011

it is just a microsoft command line object in Windows 7 operating system to allow Local Pack installation when user chooses customize installation it is automatically activated to check the user location whether it matches with the option that user selected while installation for a specific region .

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,