Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

is it possible to upgrade Windows 7 to Vista Ultimate?

Operating Systems

Old 22-08-2011

is it possible to upgrade Windows 7 to Vista Ultimate?

Currently I am using window 7 as my operating system and want upgrade my operating system if I will upgrade my operating system window 7 to Microsoft Vista ultimate is it considered to upgraded is possible to upgrade operating system window 7 to Microsoft Vista ultimate ???

Old 22-08-2011

Re: is it possible to upgrade Windows 7 to Vista Ultimate?

the sad thing is Microsoft operating system Windows 7 can not be upgraded to Microsoft Vista ultimate which is the next Windows client operating system which has been released by the Microsoft Corporation. What you can only do is if you want work on vista install window vista or you have one more option you can wait utill the window 8 is released .after that you can able to upgrade your operating system from window 7 to window 8.Anyone knows when is Microsoft windows 8 version is realizing ??
Old 22-08-2011

Re: is it possible to upgrade Windows 7 to Vista Ultimate?

even I am waiting for the same yeah there are lot of rumors about the realizing dates of windows 8 .Microsoft usually follows the policy of releasing the operating system in 3 year release pattern. Probably window 8 is going to launch in 2012.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,