Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Wrong language installed while installing windows 7

Operating Systems

Old 22-08-2011

Wrong language installed while installing windows 7

Hi, I have installed windows 7 by mistakenly with Ukrainian language rather than English, thus no doubt I am not getting anything which is appeared on the screen, thus is there any way through which we can change the language of the operating system, because I don?t know how to do that, and if yes please let me know, it is urgent.

Or I must have to installed the whole windows again ?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Old 22-08-2011

Re: Wrong language installed while installing windows 7

Off course you can do this but at this moment you need to make some prediction as well, because you have installed another language.

You have to make changes in Language settings so that you can select the one that you want.

Just open the route mentioned here, Go to Language settings/ Administrative/ Change Locale.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,