Thread: Using mac os x lion on dell mini 10v

Using mac os x lion on dell mini 10v

I want some help here through which I can install Mac OS X Lion on Dell Mini 10v. I had got a retail edition that can be installed on intel systems. I had seen the same model that come with dual boot windows. It has windows 7 at one side and mac on the other. It is a dual boot system. I want some option through which I can install mac on this. How to do that.

Re: Using mac os x lion on dell mini 10v

As per the specification of this system I do not really think you can instal Mac on this. It has a Intel Atom based processor and Mac OS needs a much higher and powerful configuration. You must simply skip this thing. The netbook you had mentioned comes loaded with Ubuntu. Better go with some older edition that will really work. Do not go ahead with installing mac without checking the minimum system requirement.

I also think you won't be able to a new edition. You have to go with something really old as this system does not has that much of hardware. You can still use Windows 8 on this if you want. But that also will be slow. It is better to test mac on a new pc which has atleast 8GB of ram and good processor. Or else it will be extremely complicated to use the same. Intel ATOM is a low end processor ideal for net surfing and older windows OS.