Thread: How to configure harmony remote software on mac os x

How to configure harmony remote software on mac os x

Is there anyone who is able to configure Harmony remote software on Mac OS X system. I am trying this from long time but it is not working. The same remote works really well on Windows system. My friend is using that on his Windows 7 32bit pc. But when I am trying to configure it on Mac which is a 64bit system it failed. Does MACs does not support Harmony remote.

For configuring that you will need to download the Harmony Remote software for MAC. In Windows also this remote works after adding the software. I am not able to find the download, you can still try on some other website. Depending on your remote brand you can visit the official site and get the configuration software. But if it is not required then you can't install it. I am not sure about any other way also.

The remote works well on Mac system.You have to go in Applications for that and click on Utilities. Then go in Java Applications and click on General Tab. You have to update the remote here. If you get proper updates then you will be able to use the same. If not then the model you have will not work. I had seen people using this on old system. I am not sure about any new edition.